|ATM Banking System
Last Update: 03/JAN/2017
We all know the common problem, there are only three banks in San Andreas where you can withdraw or deposit money. You have to either get to Rodeo, East Beach or all the way up to Palomino. For many people this is a huge frustration and they wish they have easier access to their money rather than spending minutes traveling to the bank. Because of this reason we have decided to bring ATM's to Los Santos Roleplay.
ATM = Automated Teller Machine
- In other English languages also known as:
- Automated Banking Machine
Through these ATM devices spread over San Andreas you can easily deposit, withdraw, transfer and check your balance without having to travel to the bank first, in total there are 31 ATM devices to be found!
- GUI (=Graphical user interface)
- I have tried to make the interface as user friendly as it can be but still to reflect the real life idea of an ATM. The GUI also matches the design seen on the ATM Object in game.
- Every player is required to visit one of the three banks in San Andreas to create their bank account. While creating this bank account they have to register a Pin Code which they will need to access their bank account through the ATM devices.
- Once a player has created their bank account with their personalized Pin Code, they also get their unique banknumber, this banknumber is required when transferring to other players (ONLINE PLAYERS ONLY).
- You can deposit and withdraw from any ATM you come across San Andreas, you can maximum deposit or withdraw $50.000 at a time, this is done to keep the powergaming to a limit, in real life street ATM's do not contain millions either. Each ATM has $1.000.000 in stock when the ATM is created, this happens on rehashes. This amount will decrease when people withdraw money from the ATM and increase when people deposit money in the ATM.
- Everyone prefers to keep their money on the bank as it's safe there, it is much easier if you can just transfer money wireless to each other. With the transfer feature you can do this, all you need is enough bank balance and the banknumber of the person you wish to transfer to! When you transfer to someone they will receive a message on their phone that they received a payment of x money from x banknumber.
- On the ATM you can access your savings and your normal bank balance and view the interest you are going to get next payday.
This new ATM banking system will replace the old system where you have to go to the bank and use commands in order to deposit, withdraw or check your savings. These commands will not be removed but will only be accessible at the desk of each bank. These commands are used to withdraw or deposit huge amounts of cash since the ATM only allows you to deposit or withdraw $50.000 at the time.
New bank interiors
Credits to Justus
You have to see the rest of this new feature yourself in game!
- Code: Select All Code
- The ability to deposit up to a maximum of $5,000 in total bank money when using savings to prevent getting evicted due to negative bank money values. (Example: You have $500 on your bank, you can maximum deposit $4,500 extra). This has to be done INSIDE the bank with the /deposit command and cannot be done by an ATM.