Simon City Royals

Denied Double Faction requests will be in here.
TrevonGotThat
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Almighty Simon City Royals

Post by TrevonGotThat » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:00 pm

Back with it again, take it far boys.
CHEDDAR CHASER

Elijah_Harmon
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Elijah_Harmon » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:06 pm

Ain't nothing change.

Rico
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Da Real Rico

Post by Rico » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:23 pm

Scared me for a minute I thought ya'll was done. Enjoy
Reckless Endangerment

PLR .223
Gangster
Gangster

Post by PLR .223 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:50 am

Should Of Gave It Up

Chanel
Queen of Los Santos
Queen of Los Santos

Post by Chanel » Wed May 11, 2016 1:25 pm

Nicholas_Blaine wrote:Image
i like chocolate protein powder tbh, its better than vanilla thats for sure
sell your soul for the hollywood dream / you're going to be the next big thing !

Remy.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: ski mask remy

Post by Remy. » Thu May 12, 2016 2:29 pm

do some damage

WWEGTA

Post by WWEGTA » Mon May 23, 2016 10:45 am

I hope y'all realize Simon City Royals are a white branch of a black gang, they run with the Folk Nation so all that nigger shit is the wrong gang bruh. You fools thinkin of the Nazi Lowriders or somethin cuz they'd never say nigger or be racist towards blacks, they might say nigga but never nigger, they also run with us in prison instead of the woods(whites), so yeah fuck outta here with that racist shit.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_City_Royals

Soulmaker
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Soulmaker » Mon May 23, 2016 11:05 am

Wiggers.

Warren_Wells
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Warren_Wells » Mon May 23, 2016 11:39 am

WWEGTA wrote:I hope y'all realize Simon City Royals are a white branch of a black gang, they run with the Folk Nation so all that nigger shit is the wrong gang bruh. You fools thinkin of the Nazi Lowriders or somethin cuz they'd never say nigger or be racist towards blacks, they might say nigga but never nigger, they also run with us in prison instead of the woods(whites), so yeah fuck outta here with that racist shit.

Now you've done thinking you know everything and that this was meant to be the royals out in Chicago. I'm going to put your bitch ass in your place and tell you it's not, it's the Mississippi royals and they were actually racist, so you can fuck outta here and do some research lit nigga. Ol goofy ass

WWEGTA

Post by WWEGTA » Mon May 23, 2016 11:41 am

Bro they're official Folk Nation they ain't wiggers, Insane Gangster Disciples are wiggers, I mean some IGD are real , but most are used as crash dummies, Simon City on the other hand was formed on it's own as a white gang and it became part of the Folk Nation with blessings from Larry Hoover himself, so they're more legit than a lot of other white sets who roll with black gangs, or even C and B sets that have no links to California

WWEGTA

Post by WWEGTA » Mon May 23, 2016 11:53 am

Warren_Wells wrote:
WWEGTA wrote:I hope y'all realize Simon City Royals are a white branch of a black gang, they run with the Folk Nation so all that nigger shit is the wrong gang bruh. You fools thinkin of the Nazi Lowriders or somethin cuz they'd never say nigger or be racist towards blacks, they might say nigga but never nigger, they also run with us in prison instead of the woods(whites), so yeah fuck outta here with that racist shit.

Now you've done thinking you know everything and that this was meant to be the royals out in Chicago. I'm going to put your bitch ass in your place and tell you it's not, it's the Mississippi royals and they were actually racist, so you can fuck outta here and do some research lit nigga. Ol goofy ass
Keyword were, not are, were as in not currently, after they hooked up with the Folks they stopped that shit, by the way pretty sure if they were racist they wouldn't join a gang they know fuck with blacks, and they're affiliated with GDs and other Folk sets no matter where they're from and you can move around with that e thug shit I ain't feeding into your bullshit I'm a grown ass man, anyway I'll leave this here with ya
http://www.vice.com/read/this-is-what-i ... -south-617

Bottlecaps
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Polarvoid

Post by Bottlecaps » Tue May 24, 2016 12:05 pm

You're all fuckin' greening it.
LS-RP is it's own world mate, where Crips and Bloods don't shoot eachother on sight because they've made a truce to battle Surenos, where the entire East Side bands together to fight a piru gang. What makes you think that anything that happened IRL, for example the linkage of the Folk Nation and the Royals, will effect the decisions that these characters made ICly to become what they are now?
There are no limits (technically) when it comes to Roleplaying on this server, let them make choices on their own.
This looks like a fucking sick faction, don't loose motivation.
boob

Pistol Jah
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Pistol Jah » Tue May 24, 2016 1:40 pm

WWEGTA wrote:
Warren_Wells wrote:

Keyword were, not are, were as in not currently, after they hooked up with the Folks they stopped that shit, by the way pretty sure if they were racist they wouldn't join a gang they know fuck with blacks, and they're affiliated with GDs and other Folk sets no matter where they're from and you can move around with that e thug shit I ain't feeding into your bullshit I'm a grown ass man, anyway I'll leave this here with ya
http://www.vice.com/read/this-is-what-i ... -south-617
You have a point there, but at the same it's their faction and they are basing their faction off in South Mississippi. The faction still hella dope racist or not lol

FAN3TO
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by FAN3TO » Tue May 24, 2016 2:14 pm

First off the irl gang wasn't a black gang it was white at first then they started letting in latinos and blacks inside the gang, but thats in CHICAGO not south mississippi.

ImJusLoud
Mafia
Mafia

Post by ImJusLoud » Tue May 24, 2016 11:56 pm

Good luck, The royals used to do alot of damage back in the 80's in chicago.
-----------------------------

Return to “Denied”