Clifton Wallace [1][25]

Denied Double Faction requests will be in here.
RooKmy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Clifton Wallace [1][25]

Post by RooKmy » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Your current in-game name: Clifton Wallace
Your current faction:: LSPD
Your status within that faction: Extremely Happy.

The faction you want to join: Verona Mall Security. (It's a govermental scripted position actually.)
Why do you want to join it: I thought It could be a nice opportunity to roleplay a diffrent kind of a legal Indivisual within Los Santos on my alt so I'll be able to meet people In a diffrent way, as a Mall worker, as well as I'll have something exciting to roleplay during the hours which I'm not available for going on duty on my LSPD account (There are some hours which I'm not being able to use Teamspeak due to lags, and due to personal issues)
And generally, If the question Is about dedication, I'll be dedicated to both factions and put In more than enough effort Into both of them.

Both faction leaders approval: I sent the PMs and everything, Michael approved me the double permission yesterday, but I don't have a SS, as well as I would like to make sure It's known that I meant to post this topic because I got Invited to the goverment faction yesterday, and I don't want to break the rules.

Your new name for the faction: Simon Reinholf.
amir
ex-tester
ex-pd captain

Doggy
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Dylan_Brooks

Re: Clifton Wallace [1][25]

Post by Doggy » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:25 pm

Double faction request denied - You have 48 hours to leave PD or Gov or action will be taken.

Make a new one within a week with approval of both faction leaders.
٩๏̯͡๏)۶Doggy٩๏̯͡๏)۶
Level 1 admin

Feel free to PM if you have any questions or concerns

Return to “Denied”