Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Lead Admins

Shaquille
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Unknown

[Drugs]Jason Whittemore

Post by Shaquille » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:20 pm

In-Game name: Jason Whittemore
Date and time of loss: Not sure, it was after the drug system revamp. I took a break off SAMP before the revamp.. I come back and it's revamped which caused me to lose all my drugs. I went through all my cars and did the refund command and nothing.
What happened: I come back and it's revamped which caused me to lose all my drugs. I went through all my cars and did the refund command and nothing. I go on the website to get it refunded while I was logged in I think (my fault in retrospect this was dumb af), it said I could get my 200+ grams of coke and 50+ grams of weed so I hit it.. It says its canceling and blablabla I get fucked out of my drugs which I payed alot for. I hit refund and relog, I still don't have my shit.

What and/or how much do you need refunded: 224 grams of coke. 55 grams of weed.
Evidence: https://prnt.sc/g4vpuo
Other notes:

Flemwad
Senior Forum Moderator
Senior Forum Moderator

Re: [Drugs]Jason Whittemore

Post by Flemwad » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:39 pm

Your refund request has been denied!

Reason:
  • You are required to provide evidence before and after the supposed bug. I could not find this bug on the confirmed bug list, but even so, for a refund to be accepted you are required per our guidelines to provide proof before the event and after the event.
Do not bother the handling staff member after your refund request has been denied. If you think it is unjust, make a report to the Head of Forum Moderation.

Return to “Denied”