Chiko Parks
BLOOD
BLOOD
Ingame name: Chiko Parks

[Vehicle Insurance] Chiko_Parks

Post by Chiko Parks » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:45 pm

In-Game name: Chiko Parks
Date and time of loss: 02/12/2017 ~19:30 server time
What happened: I entered my Stafford and I noticed I had an insurance fee to pay so I went to the Commerce dealership and typed in the command, I went back to the parking place and parked my vehicle. When I respawned it, it wasn't fixed and I saw the level decreased from 3 to 0. I reported for an administrator while I went back to the dealership. After I tried typing in /v upgrade insurance it gave me the same chat dialog saying I had to pay the fee, so I did it again and yet again, nothing. The administrator handling my report told me to post a refund request.

What and/or how much do you need refunded: I paid the fee two times which was like $1,400 each (not that I really care about that) and I need to get my insurance level refunded, it used to be level 3 obviously.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/8rmOzeQnkYA
Other notes: The administrator handling my report was Obsessi0n.

Chiko Parks
BLOOD
BLOOD

Re: [Vehicle Insurance] Chiko_Parks

Post by Chiko Parks » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:53 pm

Uhm, I just checked my other vehicles. It seems like all the insurance levels of my vehicles got decreased to zero even though I paid the insurance fee. Can anyone tell me what's going on? I can't be asked to pay sixthy grand on every vehicle for the insurance again.

owen
Senior Forum Moderator

Post by owen » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:42 pm

Chiko_Santo wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:53 pm
Uhm, I just checked my other vehicles. It seems like all the insurance levels of my vehicles got decreased to zero even though I paid the insurance fee. Can anyone tell me what's going on? I can't be asked to pay sixthy grand on every vehicle for the insurance again.
Cannot review the video, it's apparently blocked in my country. Can you upload it again?
LA EME

Chiko Parks
BLOOD
BLOOD

Post by Chiko Parks » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:25 pm

jopp wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:42 pm
Chiko_Santo wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:53 pm
Cannot review the video, it's apparently blocked in my country. Can you upload it again?
Will do, give me a moment.

Chiko Parks
BLOOD
BLOOD

Post by Chiko Parks » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:59 am

It should be fixed by now.

Elvira
Senior Forum Moderator
Ingame name: Scarlett Warren

Post by Elvira » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:22 am

Your refund request has been denied!

Reason:
  • Not a server bug, if you did not pay your insurance within the 2 week period. You have to pay your fees to be eligible to repurchase your insurance at full price if you exceed the 2 week time limit.
Do not bother the handling staff member after your refund request has been denied. If you think it is unjust, make a report to the Head of Forum Moderation.

Return to “Denied”