Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Lead Admins, Game Admins, FM, Lead Admins

Heart of the 3rd
Civilian
Civilian

[Shotgun] Kevin_Bayer

Post by Heart of the 3rd » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:57 pm

In-Game name: Kevin Bayer
Date and time of loss: Few minutes ago
What happened: I had two AK packages on me, I unpackaged one AK but I had a shotgun equipped. Once I unpackaged the AK I went to store both of the weapons. I was able to store the AK but the shotgun kept reading it wasn't in my stats. So I thought maybe I should just drop this shotgun and pick it back up and it'll register as my primary weapon. Well once I did /leavegun it said the gun wasn't in my stats so I did /dropgun and the shotgun was dropped but never popped back up and was gone forever. I gave it some time and it never turned up.

What and/or how much do you need refunded: Shotgun [50]
Evidence: I'm so sorry if any of this is disorganized, It's just a set of screenshots I put together in a hurry before the chatlog expired due to ads.
I was spamming the command out of frustration because I was confused of why my shotgun wouldn't be stored in the vehicle Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Other notes: Most likely a bug I hope
- I unpackaged two AKs if you're wondering
- I have a SS of me holding both weapons that I'm willing to PM to whoever responds, only reason it isn't posted because I was talking to someone via PMs and I don't want it on the forums

Flemwad
Senior Forum Moderator
Senior Forum Moderator

Re: [Shotgun] Kevin_Bayer

Post by Flemwad » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:32 am

Your refund request has been denied!

Reason:
  • This is not a confirmed bug. In order for us to accept requests such as this relating to a potential bug, it must be a confirmed bug. As I do not believe I can replicate this, I have no choice but to deny this. Should this become a confirmed bug, you may attempt to re-apply for a refund. In the mean time, I'd suggest you submit a bug report and see if you can replicate the steps for someone to test.
Do not bother the handling staff member after your refund request has been denied. If you think it is unjust, make a report to the Head of Forum Moderation.

Return to “Denied”