Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Lead Admins

Almog
Civilian
Civilian

[Money] Sean_Orson

Post by Almog » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:09 pm

In-Game name: Sean_Orson
Date and time of loss: 14/9/17, 18:01 Server time
What happened: Well i was looking for someone who can rent me a Roadtrain, and then i received a call from a Girl that told me her brother was waiting for me at the Jefferson Motel, reaching there i meet up the guy and he said the truck was parked at East Los Santos, i gave him a ride and then he showed me the Rent Papers, he said to me about a Assurance Tax, i would give him 8k and if i return with the Truck at the correct time he would pay me that money back, so then i've paid $20k, and also i told him in OOCly that he can't not scam me because scamming business vehicle is not allowed, and then he answered "Why i would scam you?", so before he giving me the truck keys, he started the engine and runned away, me and my Friend tried to follow him but he disconnected, and then we started looking for the other player, that was Level 3, his sister, but she disconnected too. Then I asked tester if he able to scam me, then the tester say that he can not scam me.

What and/or how much do you need refunded: 20,000
Evidence: https://imgur.com/zQTv2zj
Other notes: I hope I will get my 20K back.

Orbit
Game Administrator

Re: [Money] Sean_Orson

Post by Orbit » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:10 pm

Your refund request has been denied!

Reason:
  • Player v Player issue. Settle it in player report and if the report falls under your favor and you're granted for a refund request. Then you can create this request again.
Do not bother the handling staff member after your refund request has been denied. If you think it is unjust, make a report to the Head of Forum Moderation.

Return to “Denied”