[REVIEW] Stage 25's Grand Re-Opening!

The San Andreas Network is an independent network; everything to do with them, including recent articles, about shows, employee biographies and employment, is found inside!

Moderators: San Andreas Network Editors, San Andreas Network Mods, Lead Admins

Euphoria!
LS:RP Tester
LS:RP Tester

[REVIEW] Stage 25's Grand Re-Opening!

Post by Euphoria! » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:05 am

ARTICLESEMPLOYMENTREAL ESTATEJOBSVEHICLESWEEKLY CIRCULARSGOVERNMENT PUBLICATIONSPLACE AD

Stage 25 grand re-opening!
By Viktoriya Martskaya | August 9th, 2017

On the fourth of August 2017, Stage 25, a hot spot located on Rodeo Boulevard, came back with a grand re-opening after being closed for two weeks due to renovations. After experiencing the club first hand, it's safe to say that the wait for Stage 25 to reopen their doors was indeed worth it.

During the two weeks that the nightclub was shut, Jayden Hastings, the owner of Stage 25, has worked on improving the overall atmosphere of the club by improving the quality of the drinks as a whole and renovating the interior to give it a more vibrant and modern look, offering a fresh and exciting night out for the people of Los Santos. Mr Hastings has also ensured the best possible experience for the average club-goer by hiring the best possible bartenders that are skilled in mixing a wide variety of drinks and hiring the best security on the market to ensure that your night isn't ruined.

The drinks are reasonably priced depending on the type of the product. The cocktails vary from five dollars to ten dollars. A glass of whiskey costs around two dollars, as well as a glass of wine. Moving on, a can of coke costs around five dollars.

However, only one thing that is not well constructed with the club is the parking. The club does not have its designated parking lot for people to park their vehicles whilst ensuring that their vehicles are safe without being stolen. This has also led to Rodeo Boulevard being cluttered with cars while the clubs open their doors.

Stage 25 opens their doors once a week every Saturdays at 9 PM however they are known to occasionally open their doors to patrons throughout the middle of the week. I definitely recommend for you to head down to Stage 25 and check it out yourself the next time it's open!

Interior: ★★★★★
Exterior: ★★★☆☆
Prices: ★★★★★
Service: ★★★★★
Parking: ★★☆☆☆
Want your business critiqued? Call 1-800-SAN today!

Code: Select all

[b]COMMENT by[/b] [Insert Username]
[b]Email:[/b] [Insert E-mail] 
[b]Comment:[/b] [Insert Comment][/code]

BillyM
Game Administrator
Game Administrator
Ingame name: Billy Manson

Re: [REVIEW] Stage 25's Grand Re-Opening!

Post by BillyM » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:06 am

COMMENT by BigBoy
Email: [email protected]
Comment: That review looking fly, looking good. I might visit this place with my girl!
Character:
Billy Manson - CEO
SAN Group - Public Occurrences
:?: [1:43:02 PM] 😈: Im making a pizza with my food

Tommy Traverso
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Tommy Traverso » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:22 pm

COMMENT by fuckthem
Comment: Horrendous and rude management, never coming again and so is anybody I know

BryanWS
Mobster
Mobster
Ingame name: Jack_Roux.

Post by BryanWS » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:27 pm

COMMENT by Jack
Comment: The nightlife of Los Santos needs a boost, I do not think a simple re-design will do the trick, stage 25 used to be so populair, so crowded but right now its being managed by some unprofessional, unexpirianced party animals, its such a shame...

Frezemis
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Jayden_Hastings

Post by Frezemis » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:13 pm

COMMENT by Jayden
Comment: Constructive criticism is always welcomed, I only have one manager hired and he handles all of the openings for now.

UnderControl
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Ingame name: Nora

Post by UnderControl » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:34 pm

COMMENT by Nora2Times
Comment: The opening was hella lit dude I rocked that shit took me 20 minutes to get the whole thing set up [/code]

BryanWS
Mobster
Mobster
Ingame name: Jack_Roux.

Post by BryanWS » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:21 am

COMMENT by Jack
Comment: I might've been wrong, place became beautifull.[/code]

Return to “San Andreas Network”