[REVIEW] Fiore's Delicatessen

The San Andreas Network is an independent network; everything to do with them, including recent articles, about shows, employee biographies and employment, is found inside!
Burgoo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Mr. X.

[REVIEW] Fiore's Delicatessen

Post by Burgoo » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:09 pm

ARTICLESEMPLOYMENTREAL ESTATEJOBSVEHICLESWEEKLY CIRCULARSGOVERNMENT PUBLICATIONSPLACE AD

Review on Fiore's Delicatessen
By Jaquan Breaux | 27th October, 2017

Introduction
Fiore's Delicatessen is a family owned deli shop, owned and managed by David Fiore.
David recieved ownership of the deli at the age of eighteen from his father whilst living in Philidelphia. He later moved to Los Santos to run the store.

The deli opens on a daily basis from 4pm to 5pm and again at night between 11pm and midnight.
It serves fresh made food made within the deli, providing quite the taste for a fair price whilst the deli's main income is catering food for local businesses.
Fiore's Delicatessen can be contacted through their FaceInvader page.

Interior
The interior could be considered small, but their primary focus is take-away food; thus not many customers sit inside.
They do have two toilets for the public to your right when you step inside of the deli.
In the back they have a employee hangout spot along with the freezer where they keep their locally imported fresh meat.

Exterior
The outside of the deli is rather easy to recognize by its looks that stand out from the surrounding buildings, the local firearms store across the street making it only easier.

Pricing
For fresh food that is being prepared within the deli the pricing was rather fair in my personal opinion.
The menu provides items with variating prices.

Service
The service was friendly and the deli is well staffed, it only taking a few seconds before a waiter approached my table.
The preparation of the food didn't take that long aswell as I personally expected it to take longer.

Parking
The only parking possibility at the deli is the sidewalk outside of it.
The several lanes make it quite easy for the people to park their vehicle outside of the shop.

Interior: ★★★☆☆
Exterior: ★★★☆☆
Prices: ★★★★
Service: ★★★★
Parking: ★★★☆☆

Want your business critiqued? Call 1-800-SAN today!

Code: Select all

[b]COMMENT by[/b] [Insert Username]
[b]Email:[/b] [Insert E-mail] 
[b]Comment:[/b] [Insert Comment]

Apply to join SAN here!
SAN/LS Times articles
Got a story for SAN? Click here!
SAN faction page

Gabriella Lawson — San Andreas Network — Network Manager

Dizaster
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: [REVIEW] Fiore's Delicatessen

Post by Dizaster » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:26 am

COMMENT by YouKnowWho
Email: [email protected]
Comment: WE WANT DEER MEAT!

Simon.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Simon. » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:48 pm

COMMENT by dagohater123
Comment: ive had enough with these wannabe the godfather looking motherfuckers... Michael Houston make los santos great again and throw these shitheads out of ls. meat smells like a fucking bluewaffle aswell and trust me i have seen one old grannys back in the 80's i nfortcarson...

Hellzon
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Hellzon » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:09 pm

COMMENT by SpoonLicence
Comment: The meat in there is just fantastic! But the location is very bad. Just on the jumpy curve. Street racers and majority of cop cars that fly by there are a constant danger.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
“In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act”

Allo

Chanel
Queen of Los Santos
Queen of Los Santos

Post by Chanel » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:04 am

COMMENT by Meat eater
Email: N/A
Comment: Thank god for a quality restaurant. It keeps me from not moving out of Los Santos x
oh fuck