[LOCAL] Fruit for the ones in need!

The San Andreas Network is an independent network; everything to do with them, including recent articles, about shows, employee biographies and employment, is found inside!

Moderators: San Andreas Network Editors, San Andreas Network Mods, Lead Admins

Clem-Clem
LS:RP Tester
LS:RP Tester
Ingame name: TOO MANY

[LOCAL] Fruit for the ones in need!

Post by Clem-Clem » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:21 pm

ARTICLESEMPLOYMENTREAL ESTATEJOBSVEHICLESWEEKLY CIRCULARSGOVERNMENT PUBLICATIONSPLACE AD

Fruit for the ones in need!
By Jaquan Breaux March 20th, 2017

As I was on a smoking break across the All Saints Hospital my eyes stumbled upon the stand seen above in the picture.
At first I thought it was a group of friends just hanging out, until I got a better look at what was going on.

The ma'am seen on the picture, who preferred to remain anonymous and sadly refused to be part of a interview, ran the fruit stand.
She sold fresh fruit and milkshakes to the locals and handed out free fruit in plastic packages to the ones in need such as young kids, homeless people and the poor.

I've observed the stand for about fifteen minutes in total, seeing numerous individuals get their hands on the fresh fruit, before I made my way there and got myself a plastic package of fresh, cut up pineapple.
I personally see this as a great iniative coming from the miss who ran the stand, helping the ones in need instead of the usual Verona Mall visitor spending a large sum of money on themselves.

Lets hope more people will follow her footsteps!

Code: Select all

[b]COMMENT by[/b] [Insert Username]
[b]Email:[/b] [Insert E-mail]
[b]Comment:[/b] [Insert Comment]
tester. verified cunt, dictator of San Andreas Network
Bethany OeZoe Guerra
dis me community pageCarson — E/S Martinez Drive Maravilla San Andreas Network
EventsPropertySupport + Guideshomicide.lstimes.com
pm if u got a problem or some shit w/e

keinanW
deadmau5 wannabe
deadmau5 wannabe
Ingame name: Keinan_Walker

Re: [LOCAL] Fruit for the ones in need!

Post by keinanW » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:22 pm

COMMENT by keinan
Email: [email protected]
Comment: the 'woman's name is Chrystal and it isn't a woman, it's a tranny. That thing's got a cock dangling between those legs. Don't assume its gender

Return to “San Andreas Network”