Mailservers, e-mails and character verifications:

Any important server news or announcements will be posted here.

Moderators: Lead Developers, Senior Lead Admins

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Mailservers, e-mails and character verifications:

Post by Surreal » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:32 pm

Hey,

I mentioned it here: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=662083, but I'll make a stand-alone announcement to ensure more people see it.

A massive amount of current/returning players have private messaged me as a result of the mailservers being down, wanting their characters to be verified so they can get in-game. This will be resolved very soon, and is a priority, because it's stopping people from being able to play.

Any updates on the mailservers or character verifications will be posted on this thread. Please don't message me about it directly.

Many thanks.
Thanks to those of you who made my time here unforgettable. You know who you are. It was an absolute pleasure to meet different people from all over the world and spend years building and enjoying a mutual experience together. However, all good things must come to an end, and that time for me has finally come. Best wishes.

2007 — 2019.

Mmartin
Head of Development
Head of Development
Ingame name: Lucas Foreman

Re: Mailservers, e-mails and character verifications:

Post by Mmartin » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:10 pm

Heya,

I've put up a temporary solution, emails should now work from the UCP, game and forums. Make sure to check your SPAM folder, as they're most likely to end up there (I've very limited tools here so this is the best I can do right now, but I'll find a way around it).

Mmartin
Head of Development
Head of Development
Ingame name: Lucas Foreman

Re: Mailservers, e-mails and character verifications:

Post by Mmartin » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:16 pm

After jumping through a thousand hoops, mail servers are finally back online on the UCP, game and lsgov.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Return to “Announcements”