Ticket support site and tickets:

Any important server news or announcements will be posted here.

Moderators: Lead Developers, Senior Lead Admins

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Ticket support site and tickets:

Post by Surreal » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:16 am

Hey,

20/MAR/2018 — Note, the support ticket site is now available at: https://support.ls-rp.io

Until the ticket support site is back up and running, please send any of the following to me via private message with the titles below:

• — Forum name-changes
    — Forum rank change requests
    — Teamspeak donator channel setups
    — Issues with donation status or donating
    — Issues with account access
    Transferring name/number changes
    — Discord verification
If you're trying to appeal a forum ban, and are presently allowed to, just send me a message on Discord instead.

Please let anyone know to check this announcement if they would normally need to open a support ticket.

This is only temporary. I'll make sure any messages are handled by the team or myself in a timely fashion.

Thanks.
Thanks to those of you who made my time here unforgettable. You know who you are. It was an absolute pleasure to meet different people from all over the world and spend years building and enjoying a mutual experience together. However, all good things must come to an end, and that time for me has finally come. Best wishes.

2007 — 2019.

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Ticket Support & Ticket Site:

Post by Surreal » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:15 am

Hey,

I'm getting a lot of messages about mail servers and verification e-mails. They're currently not sending out e-mails like they should (this has happened before!) and a fix is on the way. Please bear with us, as that's not something I can personally fix when you private message me.

Many thanks.
Thanks to those of you who made my time here unforgettable. You know who you are. It was an absolute pleasure to meet different people from all over the world and spend years building and enjoying a mutual experience together. However, all good things must come to an end, and that time for me has finally come. Best wishes.

2007 — 2019.

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Ticket Support/Site & Other Issues:

Post by Surreal » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:40 pm

Please don't contact me about mailservers, or asking if I can manually verify your accounts — I cannot.

This thread will be used for any updates tying to mailservers or verifications: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=662424&p=8379745#p8379745

You may continue to contact me, however, for any of the issues in the first post, and I will continue to try and reply within 24 hours.

Thanks!

2007 — 2019.

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Ticket support site and tickets:

Post by Surreal » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:29 pm

In the process of setting up the new support ticket site. I'll post when that's complete, with more information.

2007 — 2019.

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Ticket support site and tickets:

Post by Surreal » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:11 pm

This should be at full efficiency soon. All staff members are set up on the site again. We may face a few teething issues whilst trying to get everything back the way it was, or better, but we'll work on that as time progresses. I've responded to the hundreds of private messages I've received in the interim with account/access/etc issues, but please resume using the support ticket site via the link below.

When creating a new ticket, make sure you select from "Account Issue", "Donation Support", "Forum Ban Appeal" and "General Inquiry". Each type of ticket now asks for the relevant information upon creation to help with a speedier response and handling time from staff members.

Any immediate issues with the support ticket site from a user perspective can be sent to my private message inbox.

https://support.ls-rp.io

Return to “Announcements”