New Apartment Complexes:

Any important server news or announcements will be posted here.

Moderators: Lead Developers, Senior Lead Admins

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

New Apartment Complexes:

Post by Surreal » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:30 am

Hey,

With the increase of the property limit from 2000 to 4000, I'm looking at adding more apartment complexes to the server. These are an easy way to add more properties and provide more houses for players, especially in areas where physical houses are limited. I plan to add more complexes that could be auctioned off to players in general, and some for factions so that they have a convenient complex for their turf or area.

If you have any suggestions for complex locations, feel free to let me know, or post here: https://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=1563&t=661069

If you're interested in mapping out a complex interior, feel free to let me know and we can add it to the server for usage.

As an example, so far, we've added the following apartment complexes:

2008 Ganton Boulevard, Ganton

2028 Franklin Avenue, East Los Santos

2039 Atlantic Avenue, East Beach

2040 Elm Street, East Los Santos (To replace the old one that was moved and player-owned)

1861 Alandele Avenue, Willowfield

2051 Victoria Street, Glen Park

2028 Burt Drive, East Los Santos
Thanks to those of you who made my time here unforgettable. You know who you are. It was an absolute pleasure to meet different people from all over the world and spend years building and enjoying a mutual experience together. However, all good things must come to an end, and that time for me has finally come. Best wishes.

2007 — 2019.

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: New Apartment Complexes:

Post by Surreal » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:55 am

2119 Sunset Avenue, Downtown Los Santos

2098 Arbor Vitae Street, Idlewood

2085 Elbert Street, Willowfield

2087 Central Street, Commerce
Thanks to those of you who made my time here unforgettable. You know who you are. It was an absolute pleasure to meet different people from all over the world and spend years building and enjoying a mutual experience together. However, all good things must come to an end, and that time for me has finally come. Best wishes.

2007 — 2019.

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Surreal » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:34 am

2167 Laricina Avenue, Downtown Los Santos

2168 Vinewood Boulevard, Market

2171 Evadonna Street, Downtown Los Santos

2007 — 2019.

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Surreal » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:10 am

2217 Unity Boulevard, Unity

2241 Santa Maria Boulevard, Verona Beach

2243 Orinda Street, Verona Beach

2007 — 2019.

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Surreal » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:28 am

1996 Celeste Street, Fort Carson

2245 Alcosta Avenue, Montgomery

2007 — 2019.

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Surreal » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:38 am

2269 Van Ness Avenue, Commerce

2271 Mulholland Drive, Temple

2007 — 2019.

Return to “Announcements”