Forum Issues:

Any important server news or announcements will be posted here.

Moderators: Lead Developers, Senior Lead Admins

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Forum Issues:

Post by Surreal » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:08 am

I've said it in Discord, but some people might not see that or have missed it:

We're going to look at fixing the downtime problems with the forums as soon as possible. Since the errors started popping up on these boards, they've been very unstable and that's tremendously annoying for everyone here — even me and other staff members. Access to the forum's server and files is being extended to other server developers, like Noble, and we're going to look at what we can do in more depth to fix the problem. First and foremost would be investigating what's causing the forums to fully go down and be unresponsive. That could mean tweaking the forum's files, rolling back or changing to another version of phpBB, and so on. Whatever works to resolve the problems we're facing with the boards.

Watch this space, and we'll provide updates surrounding any work done on the forums using this thread.

Thank you.
Thanks to those of you who made my time here unforgettable. You know who you are. It was an absolute pleasure to meet different people from all over the world and spend years building and enjoying a mutual experience together. However, all good things must come to an end, and that time for me has finally come. Best wishes.

2007 — 2019.

Mmartin
Head of Development
Head of Development
Ingame name: Lucas Foreman

Re: Forum Issues:

Post by Mmartin » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:35 pm

The forum crash issues should be resolved now, however I can't say for certain until they (don't) happen again.

Return to “Announcements”