Staff Team Update — February 2018

Any important server news or announcements will be posted here.

Moderators: Lead Developers, Senior Lead Admins

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Staff Team Update — February 2018

Post by Surreal » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:03 am

Hey everyone,

I hope you had a good start of the year. I'll be covering a few topics as per usual this update:

Testers: We will be introducing a batch of testers with this update and will continue to go through applications that were sent in due to the recent tester recruitment drive. If you are interested in helping out — feel free to send in an application so that we may discuss it.

San Andreas Penal Code 2018: The San Andreas Penal Code 2018 is active as of today. Please familiarise yourself with it because this affects everybody — both criminals and legal role-players. The changes can be found at the bottom under "Title 13" if you are interested.

State Government: From a Government Management perspective, we can only apologise that the State Government has still not gotten on its feet and we will be pooling our attention into getting it up and running as soon as possible now that other tasks have been completed. This will likely come with business/aircraft licensing and public transportation being in effect first, with State Senate facing improvements too.

Recent Server Update: The recent server update (Version 10.6.5 — 29th January 2018) introduced the ability for lead administrators to save objects on the fly in-game. This means that if factions or businesses have any basic object requests for their property or area (i.e. tables, chairs, sofas, benches, doors, dumpsters, etc) then you may reach out to me. You may see some of the additions we are experimenting with in the Idlewood area. This should make it very quick and easy to add permanent objects that do not require the mapping team or a server restart.

Head of Ticket Support: Gallardo will be appointed as the Head of Ticket Support because of his helpful efforts with the support site. He will be the sole point of contact for any ticket-related queries, and he will communicate with others as necessary from there. Please ensure that you actually use the ticket site first, and if you encounter any issues (i.e. lost ticket, no reply, other issues, etc) you may reach out to him.

Level 4s: We now have a team of four Level 4 Administrators and we recently discussed their roles within the team as Level 4s often take a more focused approach to an area of the server. Jakey and Bennemus will be covering the Tester Team with Bennemus helping out to see what opportunities can be chased for the team and to act as another point of contact for players. Apophis will be stepping up into the role of Head of Property and he will be the point of contact for any property, house and business related queries. Nicola will be stepping up to help me with the management of legal factions — primarily around resolving any issues and player complaints and again, as another point of contact.

Contact: My inbox is always open for queries and comments. If you want to strike up a conversation with me about something that concerns you, or want to flag my attention to a discussion that could use input or management's opinion, feel free to reach out to me and let me know. I try to respond to every message that I receive despite the amount that I get on a day-to-day basis. Forum PM is always the best way to get in touch with me and guarantee that I see your message. Please don't rely on IRC or Discord as a means of getting in touch with me.

Without further ado, I will move on to announce a batch of brand new testers, tester reinstatements, admin team promotions, admin team reinstatements and our newly graduated Level 1 Administrators from the tester-admin scheme:

NEW TESTERS & TESTER REINSTATEMENTS:

Congratulations to the following people who will be welcomed into our staff team for the very first time:

Benavides
BreaDough
BryanWS
Daniel_Kavanagh
Mercer_
shopworn
Travie
r0yal

And welcome back to the following testers who will be reinstating into the tester team:

Cole.
Shaun Gotti

Congratulations again, and I look forward to seeing you around the server and the forums! Please contact Jakey to take the next step and be welcomed into the team. He is the point of contact for the Tester Team as your Head of Testers.

ADMIN TEAM PROMOTIONS:

Admin Level 1 -> 2

Obsessi0n
Westside.

Congratulations to the above on their promotions. Well deserved.

ADMIN TEAM REINSTATEMENTS:

I'd like to welcome back the following administrators to the team:

Inked — Level 1
Oaks. — Level 1

Congratulations and I look forward to seeing you around again.

TESTER-ADMIN SCHEME GRADUATION:

Congratulations to the following TA members who have graduated the scheme and become Level 1 Administrators:

Dos Santos
Elvira
Flemwad
King Ghali
owen
pablo

Congratulations to the above and I look forward to seeing you around.

Thanks for reading,
Surreal
Thanks to those of you who made my time here unforgettable. You know who you are. It was an absolute pleasure to meet different people from all over the world and spend years building and enjoying a mutual experience together. However, all good things must come to an end, and that time for me has finally come. Best wishes.

2007 — 2019.

Elvira
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Staff Team Update — February 2018

Post by Elvira » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:04 am

👅

Idan
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: floyd deuer

Post by Idan » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:08 am

niceeee

4th Quarter Headshots
Gangster
Gangster

Post by 4th Quarter Headshots » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:14 am

YAY TRAVIE!1

LaMarcus_Boone
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by LaMarcus_Boone » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:14 am

I love you Travie and Gotti. BPL

dom
Head of Support

Post by dom » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:14 am

travie's reaction to getting tester uploading soon

papanomaly
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Kiara Hilton

Post by papanomaly » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:17 am

Congratulations!

r0yal
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by r0yal » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:21 am

congrats owen green name finally

Huncho
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Huncho » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:21 am

s/o cody n bravie

Roderick_Mays
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: 1 Of 1

Post by Roderick_Mays » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:21 am

Congrats to everyone s/o Cody
Last edited by Roderick_Mays on Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

infrared
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by infrared » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:23 am

Congratulations everyone

Cayl
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Cayl » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:30 am

Congratulations.