Faction Management Public:

Any important server news or announcements will be posted here.

Moderators: Lead Developers, Senior Lead Admins

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Faction Management Public:

Post by Surreal » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:14 pm

Hello,

As we move forward with changes, it is our intention to have three levels of discussion opportunity for faction affairs:
  • 1. Faction Management Leadership
    2. Faction Management
    3. Faction Management Public

Faction Management Leadership will be three appointed staff members, and I will make sure I'm involved when needed, too.

Faction Management itself will consist of both selected staff and non-staff community members.

Faction Management Public will be reformed and be open to any interested individuals with experience and/or ideas.

If you did not know already, "Faction Management Public" is a larger group of people that aren't in FM itself, but have access to a section where discussions are generated and moderated by Faction Management. It's a good way to gauge a larger crowd and have a valuable discussion. This group generally consists of experienced community members of all kinds — not necessarily faction leaders or ex. faction leaders.

If you are an experienced community member and believe you have valuable input for faction management discussions and other discussions that affect factions and role-play, please send me a message of interest, letting me know. Ideally, you should have been playing on this server for a few years and know the ins and outs of the system, factions, the script, and our server's role-play environment. Feel free to briefly explain your experience on the server and why you should be added to the FM Public team. There's no format to fill out — write as you like.

We will be looking through the players who send me a message and amassing a new team of people for FM Public to set a foundation.

Many thanks.
Thanks to those of you who made my time here unforgettable. You know who you are. It was an absolute pleasure to meet different people from all over the world and spend years building and enjoying a mutual experience together. However, all good things must come to an end, and that time for me has finally come. Best wishes.

2007 — 2019.

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Faction Management Public:

Post by Surreal » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:20 am

Thank you for the overwhelming interest. As a heads up, you won't receive an immediate reply, but I will have opened your message. These are being pooled together for now and then we'll look at bringing in a large, fresh batch to the Faction Management Public group soon.
Thanks to those of you who made my time here unforgettable. You know who you are. It was an absolute pleasure to meet different people from all over the world and spend years building and enjoying a mutual experience together. However, all good things must come to an end, and that time for me has finally come. Best wishes.

2007 — 2019.

International
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Faction Management Public:

Post by International » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:46 am

Congratulations to the first batch of FM Public members:

AP
Adam_Ottone
Dwayne_Faison
Dynatron
Frank_Regas