Staff Team (Tester) Recruitment — OPEN

Moderators: Lead Developers, Senior Lead Admins

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Staff Team (Tester) Recruitment — OPEN

Post by Surreal » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:51 am

Hey everyone,

Applications to join the staff team and become a tester are now open. As I have previously stated in the staff update for this month: we are looking at bringing in a new batch of testers at the start of next month with our next staff update. To clarify: these applications are to join our pool of reserved candidates that we pick from when we induct a fresh batch of testers. Since we recently made changes to how it all works, this upcoming batch could even include people who are accepted from the recruitment batch opening today. If you are interested in becoming a staff member and you tick all the boxes, feel free to glance over the following thread and send in your application today:

LS-RP Staff Member Applications — viewtopic.php?f=4&t=372947

Many thanks and good luck,
Surreal
Thanks to those of you who made my time here unforgettable. You know who you are. It was an absolute pleasure to meet different people from all over the world and spend years building and enjoying a mutual experience together. However, all good things must come to an end, and that time for me has finally come. Best wishes.

2007 — 2019.

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Staff Team (Tester) Recruitment — OPEN

Post by Surreal » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:24 pm

Applications will be closing October 11th.
Thanks to those of you who made my time here unforgettable. You know who you are. It was an absolute pleasure to meet different people from all over the world and spend years building and enjoying a mutual experience together. However, all good things must come to an end, and that time for me has finally come. Best wishes.

2007 — 2019.

Return to “Announcements Archive”