Staff Team Update — September 2017

Any important server news or announcements will be posted here.

Moderators: Lead Developers, Senior Lead Admins

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Staff Team Update — September 2017

Post by Surreal » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:31 pm

Hey everyone,

Property auctions are a big thing to mention at the moment. I'm going to keep filling the auction section with low and mid-range properties so we can bring all of these houses back onto the active market. It's a good opportunity for you to snag a house, flat, trailer or apartment if you're interested, and some of them are going for as little as ~60k, depending on what they are. Please respect the auction rules, and please also be aware that we are being lenient with auction closure times due to the unfortunate forum downtime. We have to be fair on everyone and ensure that they get a chance to re-bid or check the auctions once the forums come up. Downtime doesn't count as the 24 hour last-bid time.

Here's the forum section for any and all property auctions (more to be added) — viewforum.php?f=408
And here's the section your auction will go to once a winner has been selected — viewforum.php?f=1519

Once most of our cheap and mid-range properties are done with, there's still a few high-end, expensive properties to auction so, if you're interested in purchasing a property, there'll be something for everyone coming up over the next few weeks so keep an eye out. Sorting these out is a tremendously time-consuming and manual ordeal, so please be patient between new batches of auctions.

Congratulations to Trumavarium, who will be taking up the role of Head of Ticket Support. He has been of tremendous help with bettering our ticket response times and ensuring the system isn't neglected, and will continue to help out there. We receive one heck of a lot of support tickets, and it's always a battle to stay on top of them but we do what we can to keep the system flowing. He will be the new point of contact for any major ticket-related delays or issues with a ticket, and you can reach out to him accordingly. Thank you to Trumavarium!

As I have previously mentioned, we will be selecting a brand new tester batch soon. This should be in the next staff update, or the one after that at the very latest depending on circumstances. Once that is complete, we will open up applications so players can apply to become a staff member and join our reserved pool. We will also be looking at graduating some of our TA members (those who were inducted last month) into our Game Admin team to bolster our administrative numbers through September. It is also our intention to explore our options for expanding the In-Game Lead (Level 4) administrator team in the coming months to ensure better lead coverage for players around the clock.

Without further ado, I will move on to announce tester reinstatements, admin promotions and admin reinstatements:

TESTER REINSTATEMENTS:

Welcome back to the following testers who will be reinstating into the tester team:

Antimacy
Complaicant
Popoy09
WhiteChocoChief

Congratulations again, and I look forward to seeing you around the server and the forums!

Please contact Jakey to take the next step and be welcomed into the team.

ADMIN TEAM PROMOTIONS:

Admin Level 1 -> 2

Adio
Torez

Congratulations to the above on their promotions. Well deserved.

ADMIN TEAM REINSTATEMENTS:

I'd like to welcome back the following administrators to the team:

Raketa — Level 1

Congratulations and I look forward to seeing you around again.

Thanks for reading,
Surreal
Thanks to those of you who made my time here unforgettable. You know who you are. It was an absolute pleasure to meet different people from all over the world and spend years building and enjoying a mutual experience together. However, all good things must come to an end, and that time for me has finally come. Best wishes.

2007 — 2019.

Ministry
s2k lovin'
s2k lovin'

Re: Staff Team Update — September 2017

Post by Ministry » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:36 pm

Well done all.

Popoy09
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Adventurer

Post by Popoy09 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:41 pm

Yaaaaay! Thanks and congratulations to everyone! <3

Dos Santos
Lead Administrator

Post by Dos Santos » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:42 pm

Congratulations everybody!

Erty
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Erty » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:44 pm

Welcome back Popoy and raketa!

Flip
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Flip » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:47 pm

Welcome back and congratulations!

Fractilla
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Fractilla » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:54 pm

Congrats to the main man Adio

FlowN
Almost Human
Almost Human
Ingame name: Daniel Holt

Post by FlowN » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:01 pm

Good stuff, congratulations!

mxrs

Post by mxrs » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:04 pm

Was hoping a few new testers would be inducted, nonetheless congratulations to all.

barneymk
BMW

Post by barneymk » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:24 pm

Congratulations Trumavarium brother, deserved!!! Also welcome back and congratz to the rest of the staff members, can't wait to see the new testers soon...

Ben
Management

Post by Ben » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:28 pm

Congrats, welcome back, and lovely about ticket support!

Infinity!
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: MASK_91112_69

Post by Infinity! » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:30 pm

Congratz ya'll, keep it up!

danielswe
LS-RP Tester
LS-RP Tester

Post by danielswe » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:31 pm

Congratulations.
I was expecting an update from what Otter posted 10 days ago. The updates are a little lacking at the moment, but I hope that gets solved soon and that more updates are released frequently :).
otter wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:05 pm
I'll be announcing Version 10.5.12 in the next day or two; I had to go away for business unexpectedly hence the delay on that front!
I would also like to know this full list of the animations that Mmartin mentioned two years ago. Because we could some new animations on the server.
Mmartin wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:58 pm
Great job! /anim doesn't display all animations though, hit me up on IRC sometime and I'll give you the full list if you want.
Also, something needs to be done regarding the spambots. Just take a look here: https://forum.ls-rp.com/viewforum.php?f=120
Last edited by danielswe on Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

owen
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by owen » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:34 pm

Congratulations all!

Cho
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Cho » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:49 pm

Congrats.