*** CHEAP & MID-RANGE PROPERTY AUCTIONS ***

Any important server news or announcements will be posted here.

Moderators: Lead Developers, Senior Lead Admins

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

*** CHEAP & MID-RANGE PROPERTY AUCTIONS ***

Post by Surreal » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:06 am

Hello everyone,

It is long overdue, but I am going to be pushing out one heck of a lot of cheap properties onto the auction section — i.e. projects, flats, apartments and so on. I encourage everyone seeking an affordable property to bid on these auctions so we can introduce all of these houses back into the active property market. Feel free to spread the word and get your friends in on the action, too.

I will also be working on a new system to have this consistently done in the future to avoid a backlog. Managing inactive properties and processing them through the auction system is unfortunately a very time-consuming and completely manual process.

Since there are a lot of inactive properties in certain areas, they may be posted in large batches of one area first.

Click here to be taken to the property auction section: https://forum.ls-rp.com/viewforum.php?f=408

Auctions that have ended with a winner (and need to be collected) are now here: https://forum.ls-rp.com/viewforum.php?f=1519

Be sure to read the rules before bidding on a property auction.

Many thanks,
Surreal
Thanks to those of you who made my time here unforgettable. You know who you are. It was an absolute pleasure to meet different people from all over the world and spend years building and enjoying a mutual experience together. However, all good things must come to an end, and that time for me has finally come. Best wishes.

2007 — 2019.

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: *** CHEAP & MID-RANGE PROPERTY AUCTIONS ***

Post by Surreal » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:53 pm

~65 properties added to the auctions. Happy bidding.
Thanks to those of you who made my time here unforgettable. You know who you are. It was an absolute pleasure to meet different people from all over the world and spend years building and enjoying a mutual experience together. However, all good things must come to an end, and that time for me has finally come. Best wishes.

2007 — 2019.

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Surreal » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:14 am

~35 more properties added to the auctions. Happy bidding.

2007 — 2019.

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Surreal » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:13 am

~15 more properties added to the auctions. Happy bidding.

2007 — 2019.

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Surreal » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:59 pm

I've put up a couple more properties, but will hold off on adding any more in bulk at the moment. If the forums are unstable then it affects auctions and makes the closing times confusing, and if the forums are unavailable some of the time then it doesn't result in an easy auction for players. Once the forum issues are wholly resolved (no more downtime), I will start putting up more auctions in bulk. Many more to come.

2007 — 2019.

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Surreal » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:37 am

New properties going up today.

2007 — 2019.

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Surreal » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:47 pm

Another big batch going up today.

2007 — 2019.

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Surreal » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:35 am

Adding another batch now.

2007 — 2019.

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Surreal » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:16 am

After these property auctions have run their course, I'll put up some of the higher end properties that have been waiting.

2007 — 2019.

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Surreal » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:13 am

Be aware that some posts have rolled back due to the forum maintenance. Auctions are still on-going, though.

I'll PM some of the most recent auction highest bidders to raise awareness of this.

2007 — 2019.

Return to “Announcements”