A Decade of LS-RP - Drugs 1.0 (9/12)

Important information will be posted here, news and old global announcements.

Moderators: Lead Developers, Lead Admins

Locked
User avatar
Glass Shatters
Gangster
Gangster
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:20 pm

Re: A Decade of LS-RP - Drugs 1.0 (9/12)

Post by Glass Shatters » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:39 am

000000 wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:59 pm
No matter the loses took. I'm pretty sure the drug roleplay will come back 10x stronger.
That'd be great if there was any.

User avatar
Alexander_Harris
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 360
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:50 am
Ingame name: Thomas_Fullman

Re: A Decade of LS-RP - Drugs 1.0 (9/12)

Post by Alexander_Harris » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:44 am

I still have yet to find a criminal with drugs on him lol.

User avatar
realdeal2
Gangster
Gangster
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:46 pm

Re: A Decade of LS-RP - Drugs 1.0 (9/12)

Post by realdeal2 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:11 am

more like a decade of no drugs

User avatar
Glass Shatters
Gangster
Gangster
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:20 pm

Re: A Decade of LS-RP - Drugs 1.0 (9/12)

Post by Glass Shatters » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:16 pm

This should never have gone in if it was known it would take so long to actually be functional.

Rollin
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 2444
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:08 pm
Location: Vice City

Re: A Decade of LS-RP - Drugs 1.0 (9/12)

Post by Rollin » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:02 pm

Toko_Chivadze wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:10 pm
What about the refunds? There are people who invested more than 1 million dollars into the narcotics.
Almost a month later, still no info about the refunds.
It was said it was supposed to be done in few days right after the update.
Can anyone give some precise date or anything? Two weeks ago it was said it's a matter of few days...

Nizarr
LS:RP Tester
Posts: 2243
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:32 pm

Re: A Decade of LS-RP - Drugs 1.0 (9/12)

Post by Nizarr » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:11 pm

I was so hyped for this, you still have time to make shit right.

User avatar
SGary
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:15 pm
Ingame name: Aye

Re: A Decade of LS-RP - Drugs 1.0 (9/12)

Post by SGary » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:41 pm

Some hoodrats tried to sell me some Coke, but of course they want me to buy it for fucking 600 a'gram.

Not only that, but the refunds that were promised "a couple days" later after the update, never arrived or heard about it anymore.

And worst of all, a major part of Drug RP is gone.

User avatar
Glass Shatters
Gangster
Gangster
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:20 pm

Re: A Decade of LS-RP - Drugs 1.0 (9/12)

Post by Glass Shatters » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:10 pm

otter wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 8:10 pm
For the first week or two, the flow of drugs into the server will be controlled by myself and Faction Management.
It's been three and a half weeks.
otter wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 8:10 pm
I intend on committing to fortnightly updates at the very minimum until the bulk of the features are in place, and I firmly believe that this is the best course of action for me to take.
It's been three and a half weeks.
otter wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 8:10 pm
For the time being, prescriptions will not be available. This, again, is a temporary measure and in the coming weeks, you will see the reintroduction of the service.
It's been three and a half weeks.
otter wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 8:10 pm
The priority here, of course, is not pumping more money into the server. Information pertinent to this will follow in the coming days.
It's been three and a half weeks.

User avatar
scoooby snacks
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 368
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:04 pm

Re: A Decade of LS-RP - Drugs 1.0 (9/12)

Post by scoooby snacks » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:29 pm

Glass Shatters wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:10 pm
It's been three and a half weeks.

User avatar
tagtag
The Procurer
The Procurer
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:09 pm

Re: A Decade of LS-RP - Drugs 1.0 (9/12)

Post by tagtag » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:28 pm

SGary wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:41 pm
Some hoodrats tried to sell me some Coke, but of course they want me to buy it for fucking 600 a'gram.
Is a price increase a bad thing, though? Drugs weren't very profitable for most dealing with them. Every price on LSRP is inflated, drugs should be proportionally priced.

User avatar
SGary
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:15 pm
Ingame name: Aye

Re: A Decade of LS-RP - Drugs 1.0 (9/12)

Post by SGary » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:33 pm

tagtag wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:28 pm
SGary wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:41 pm
Some hoodrats tried to sell me some Coke, but of course they want me to buy it for fucking 600 a'gram.
Is a price increase a bad thing, though? Drugs weren't very profitable for most dealing with them. Every price on LSRP is inflated, drugs should be proportionally priced.
It is. Especially when all the factions get them for basically nothing. They also had standard prices for which it should be sold, but I can't find that at the moment.

otter
Lead Developer
Posts: 6268
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:53 pm

Re: A Decade of LS-RP - Drugs 1.0 (9/12)

Post by otter » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:50 pm

Glass Shatters wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:10 pm
otter wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 8:10 pm
For the first week or two, the flow of drugs into the server will be controlled by myself and Faction Management.
It's been three and a half weeks.
otter wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 8:10 pm
I intend on committing to fortnightly updates at the very minimum until the bulk of the features are in place, and I firmly believe that this is the best course of action for me to take.
It's been three and a half weeks.
otter wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 8:10 pm
For the time being, prescriptions will not be available. This, again, is a temporary measure and in the coming weeks, you will see the reintroduction of the service.
It's been three and a half weeks.
otter wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 8:10 pm
The priority here, of course, is not pumping more money into the server. Information pertinent to this will follow in the coming days.
It's been three and a half weeks.
The handling of drug refunds is, at present, out of my hands. I'm trying to push things forward, but unfortunately - there is nothing I can do about it. In terms of further additions to the drug system, the server lag is a prominent issue and until it's resolved, new updates aren't being pushed out. I understand that the delays are annoying, but like I said, it is honestly out of my hands right now.

User avatar
Glass Shatters
Gangster
Gangster
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:20 pm

Re: A Decade of LS-RP - Drugs 1.0 (9/12)

Post by Glass Shatters » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:54 pm

otter wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:50 pm

The handling of drug refunds is, at present, out of my hands. I'm trying to push things forward, but unfortunately - there is nothing I can do about it. In terms of further additions to the drug system, the server lag is a prominent issue and until it's resolved, new updates aren't being pushed out. I understand that the delays are annoying, but like I said, it is honestly out of my hands right now.
And that's the bottom line cos Otter said so.

That makes lots of sense. All it took was a little transparency!

User avatar
tagtag
The Procurer
The Procurer
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:09 pm

Re: A Decade of LS-RP - Drugs 1.0 (9/12)

Post by tagtag » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:20 pm

Why are the amounts incoming so limited, though?

User avatar
thatwhiteguyan1
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 494
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:09 pm
Location: SURBURBAN##

Re: A Decade of LS-RP - Drugs 1.0 (9/12)

Post by thatwhiteguyan1 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:22 pm

I'm just all in with bring back the old /LSRP/ Something working is better than nothing.

Locked

Return to “Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Facts and 1 guest