New Banner Competition

Any important server news or announcements will be posted here.

Moderators: Lead Developers, Senior Lead Admins

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

New Banner Competition

Post by Surreal » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:20 am

Hey everyone,

As we look at updating our forums, we will be in need of a new banner! We have had the current one for a long time, and we think it's about time we look at changing things up as these forums are often the face of our server and the banner is not representative of 2017 LS-RP. If you have any media skills and would like to attempt making a banner for us, we will be offering 3x 1-month Gold Donator status codes that you can use at any time, or share with your friends.

Requirements
  • Image's dimensions should be 960px by 267px.
  • If using modifications, only choose low-poly that are not overly faction-specific.
  • Please try and showcase some of our permanent legal factions as well as illegal role-play.
  • When submitting an entry, include a link to the entry, uploaded to IMGUR.
  • When submitting an entry, please upload the .psd file to a reputable file hosting website and provide a link.
Competition Prize
  • 3x 1-month Gold Donator codes that can be activated at any time, or shared with others.
Please send any submissions to Surreal with the message subject "BANNER COMPETITION ENTRY"

A winner will be selected down the line based on the quality of entries.

Best of luck,
Surreal
Thanks to those of you who made my time here unforgettable. You know who you are. It was an absolute pleasure to meet different people from all over the world and spend years building and enjoying a mutual experience together. However, all good things must come to an end, and that time for me has finally come. Best wishes.

2007 — 2019.

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: New Banner Competition

Post by Surreal » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:35 am

Global announcement will be removed, but this is still open until we move towards updating the forums.
Thanks to those of you who made my time here unforgettable. You know who you are. It was an absolute pleasure to meet different people from all over the world and spend years building and enjoying a mutual experience together. However, all good things must come to an end, and that time for me has finally come. Best wishes.

2007 — 2019.

Return to “Announcements”