[Tutorial] How to register an account!

TnN

Re: [Tutorial] How to register an account!

Post by TnN » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:06 am

Vitaliy. wrote:
TnN wrote:can someone help me with this it says i need athentication but i dnt have any :P or mine doesnt work properly

UCP is being updated! Might take a few more hours, might take a few more days so you'll have to wait it out.

Thx man

Stian
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Stian » Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:28 pm

TnN wrote:
Vitaliy. wrote:
TnN wrote:can someone help me with this it says i need athentication but i dnt have any :P or mine doesnt work properly

UCP is being updated! Might take a few more hours, might take a few more days so you'll have to wait it out.

Thx man

The new UCP is out! gogogogo.
I, Vanille, will join the probation group in order to serve my debt to Los Santos Role Play. I choose to follow the rules inside of the group as followed. I am fully aware that the tasks involved can change and or even expand as the leads see fit. I will agree to a ban if I can not fulfill the groups purpose!

Tory_New

Post by Tory_New » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:32 pm

Thx man[/quote]
The new UCP is out! gogogogo.[/quote]

Aight its me TnN again i registered i did my test and i got my password but i still cant go online in the server

Stian
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Stian » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:04 pm

Tory_New wrote:Aight its me TnN again i registered i did my test and i got my password but i still cant go online in the server

This is only the first step. The next thing you have to do is go to Character and then Create Character and follow the steps.
I, Vanille, will join the probation group in order to serve my debt to Los Santos Role Play. I choose to follow the rules inside of the group as followed. I am fully aware that the tasks involved can change and or even expand as the leads see fit. I will agree to a ban if I can not fulfill the groups purpose!

Tory_New

Post by Tory_New » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:07 am

-sigh- sorry if im annoying but this is really long and complicated i created my character i tried to change it and i did but now the password what i recently had doesnt work and the one what i changed it to doesnt work it keeps saying this password does not match this character ive also searched my emails and i was not sent another password either... :shock: :(

Stian
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Stian » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:13 am

Tory_New wrote:-sigh- sorry if im annoying but this is really long and complicated i created my character i tried to change it and i did but now the password what i recently had doesnt work and the one what i changed it to doesnt work it keeps saying this password does not match this character ive also searched my emails and i was not sent another password either... :shock: :(

Make a FoCo ticket: http://focogaming.com/support/

Tory_New

Post by Tory_New » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:25 am

[/quote]

Make a FoCo ticket: http://focogaming.com/support/[/quote]

Lol Vitality or got xfire/msn cuz i made a foco ticket and i didnt really advance in that :oops:

FocoGaming wont send me an email

Highwire
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Demar_Bernstine

Post by Highwire » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:47 am

Tory_New wrote:

Make a FoCo ticket: http://focogaming.com/support/

Lol Vitality or got xfire/msn cuz i made a foco ticket and i didnt really advance in that :oops:

FocoGaming wont send me an email

Did you check your junk folder? And if you didn't get it yet, you should wait a little bit. They don't answer right away, admins have lives too :P
Former LS:RP Tester | Former FocoTDM Lead Admin | Original Murdaville | HIGHWIRE

Arturas_Jay

Post by Arturas_Jay » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:35 pm

I can't create a character :/

Stian
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Stian » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:24 pm

Arturas_Jay wrote:I can't create a character :/

www.ls-rp.com -> Character -> Create Character and follow the steps.

Tory_New

Post by Tory_New » Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:01 am

-sigh- lol i been tryna register from like january of last year 2009 -_- the first time the told me why my character app was denied i did everthing right i thought but i got denied again. This is like the 6th character i made the password finally matched but all of a sudden something else goes wrong -_- i didnt copy or paste i answered and read the questions carefully but still why does this gotta be soo hard -_-

Stian
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Stian » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:01 am

Tory_New wrote:-sigh- lol i been tryna register from like january of last year 2009 -_- the first time the told me why my character app was denied i did everthing right i thought but i got denied again. This is like the 6th character i made the password finally matched but all of a sudden something else goes wrong -_- i didnt copy or paste i answered and read the questions carefully but still why does this gotta be soo hard -_-

Make sure you re-read the rules carefully, make the application neat, and use the spell check to fix your spelling mistakes.

Shane_Marley

Post by Shane_Marley » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:24 am

Hi Got an E-mail to say ive been accepted to join but when i log in to the game it still says my character is not yet accepted.just wondering if there is anything wrong ... Cheers

Stian
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Stian » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:30 pm

Shane_Marley wrote:Hi Got an E-mail to say ive been accepted to join but when i log in to the game it still says my character is not yet accepted.just wondering if there is anything wrong ... Cheers

I don't think you finished all of the steps; you still have to create a story and give examples of certain rules. Use the name and password on UCP to continue your test. IF you did finish everything and got accepted, make sure you have the right SAMP version found here: http://sa-mp.com/download.php and make sure your name is spelled correctly and so is the password. Good luck.

Return to “Archive”