SACF roleplay nowdays

GreatDeviL
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Ingame name: Alfonso Sozza

SACF roleplay nowdays

Post by GreatDeviL » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:21 pm

Well hello I'm RPing a white Immate who got life time with no parole option inside the prison.
Let go of abusive guards and thier lack of activity which prevent us from creating any rp since It all end up with
/b "You can't fight not enough guards online".
Prison could be a lot of fun and there are countless of amazing RP secnes it provides but today I figured out that when an Immate get bored, he can ruin the whole prison RP by provoking taking advantage of the prison OOC rules.
I have no problem with races fighting each other It's part of the prison daily activities but everything should be reasonable.
I can list over five daily incidents that keep happening day after day but main things Is the non rp fear between the prison walls.
Black Immate approaching a group of five skin headed proud nazis convicted fellons and provoking them, thing isn't make any slight clue of logic and healthy mind.
And it happens not once a week but Ten times a day.

I won't write too much I'd like to hear more opinions.

/discuss?

Florida
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: Felony_Flyers

Re: SACF roleplay nowdays

Post by Florida » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:23 pm

I've never even seen you in SACF.
Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

The Black Montana
Gangster
Gangster

Post by The Black Montana » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:25 pm

It's how it is, some people afk, some people roleplay and some people just provoke and look to start fights. I have to deal with this all the time.

Fibs
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Fibs » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:25 pm

Majority of time I spent in prison (let's say one year) was enjoyable, but minority was painful and full of retards - that's something each individual has to deal with and obtain the report a player function given by the administration.

GreatDeviL
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Ingame name: Alfonso Sozza

Post by GreatDeviL » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:26 pm

Florida wrote:I've never even seen you in SACF.

:O What is it have to do with anything

BritishLad
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: The Skinhead.

Post by BritishLad » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:28 pm

The main problem is that some people don't take prison RP seriously and there will always be that; People who actually RP inside SACF and people who get sent inside for crimes, get bored and therefore troll or don't follow rules.

Mmartin
Head of Development
Head of Development
Ingame name: Lucas Foreman

Post by Mmartin » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:31 pm

There's a lot of new people in the prison and by RPing there you need to count with that. About abusive guards, if you catch anyone being abusive OOCly, you can report them to DoC leaders any time, i can assure it's being taken care of.

This was discussed a good couple of times before, you should of started a thread with something less aggressive. A lot of new people go to prison and you'll need to cope with them, set an example. There's no way of fixing this.

Return to “Archive”