Hello I'm new and i need help.

AaronW

Hello I'm new and i need help.

Post by AaronW » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:03 pm

So, i created an account and it said that i've had a reply, i try to find out if i have been accepted or not but i can't find where, please help me i really want to get on and play.

pablo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: kraus

Re: Hello I'm new and i need help.

Post by pablo » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:04 pm

You'll have a number in your mailbox tab displayed above, click it and it'll take you to your inbox where the answer will be.

AaronW

Post by AaronW » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:06 pm

Sorry, my bad. I was looking at my wrong E-mail... My application hasn't been looked at but i'm still confused. When will it be answered?

AaronW

Post by AaronW » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:09 pm

AaronW wrote:Sorry, my bad. I was looking at my wrong E-mail... My application hasn't been looked at but i'm still confused. When will it be answered?

Do i need to import my character? When i do, i type in my name (Aaron_Wilson) then i type in my password and it says that it isn't the right one

Johnny Strummer
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Johnny Strummer » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:12 pm

AaronW wrote:
AaronW wrote:Sorry, my bad. I was looking at my wrong E-mail... My application hasn't been looked at but i'm still confused. When will it be answered?

Do i need to import my character? When i do, i type in my name (Aaron_Wilson) then i type in my password and it says that it isn't the right one

You don't need to import anything.

It will be answered when the tester (the person responsible for UCP application) takes a look at it.

Gods&Monsters
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Gods&Monsters » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:05 pm

We'll get around to your application and the others that are waiting, just be patient and keep an eye on your mailbox.

Return to “Archive”