Nortenos and their LSRP failures.

Mania
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: LaRasso

Re: Nortenos and their LSRP failures.

Post by Mania » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:25 am

Lack of motivation, leadership, inactivity, lack of dedication. And sometimes they get dull if they RP in places like the country side. Just my opinion. :?
Cogito Ergo Sum
'I think therefore I am.'

Jackson 'Lion Man' Hayes

Sprinter
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Sprinter » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:31 am

Need a strong member base, that's all. Would love to see one out in Blueberry or something.

Reptile
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Reptile » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:19 am

more of an ic thing, so many sureno cliques around the city it'd be hard for a norteno one to settle in, jus how the city it i guess. out of character wise, it'll just take a large amount of members and good leadership.

L0N3W0LF
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by L0N3W0LF » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:18 pm

Sprinter wrote:Need a strong member base, that's all. Would love to see one out in Blueberry or something.

Yeah, definitely agree with you, it's time for the Nortenos to show up.
INACTIVE

Drunkey
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Drunkey » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:04 pm

Sprinter wrote:Need a strong member base, that's all. Would love to see one out in Blueberry or something.

I'm not sure about in Blueberry but definitely there should be a strong faction coming around.
"Don't Slip, Don't Slide, Nazi Low Ride."

Este
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Este » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:51 pm

From past experiences in leading a Norteno faction twice, it's harder than you think to gain the member base for the faction. As people have said, the majority of the people on this server role play Sureno gang members rather than Norteno and it would be basically impossible to settle down within the City as most of the areas in close proximity are occupied by Sureno gangs.

Blueberry has always been the rightful area to start out for Norteno gangs as it just somehow fits the roleplay. When I had Norte Varrio Locos there it settled well and had plenty of activity, but the member base wasen't strong enough in the end and had to be closed. It's more of a cursed thing to do on this server, Norteno factions have been known to not stick around. In the future I'd probably's like to bring my Norte Varrio Locos back in Blueberry if I had a strong enough starting member base and activity within the faction. I wouldn't want to waste my time with it all and then only to have the people leave within a week, as it goes by the usual Norteno gang curse.

This server is overdue a Norteno gang again though, a really good one. Preferably in Blueberry.

Drunkey
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Drunkey » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:58 pm

Este wrote:From past experiences in leading a Norteno faction twice, it's harder than you think to gain the member base for the faction. As people have said, the majority of the people on this server role play Sureno gang members rather than Norteno and it would be basically impossible to settle down within the City as most of the areas in close proximity are occupied by Sureno gangs.

Blueberry has always been the rightful area to start out for Norteno gangs as it just somehow fits the roleplay. When I had Norte Varrio Locos there it settled well and had plenty of activity, but the member base wasen't strong enough in the end and had to be closed. It's more of a cursed thing to do on this server, Norteno factions have been known to not stick around. In the future I'd probably's like to bring my Norte Varrio Locos back in Blueberry if I had a strong enough starting member base and activity within the faction. I wouldn't want to waste my time with it all and then only to have the people leave within a week, as it goes by the usual Norteno gang curse.

This server is overdue a Norteno gang again though, a really good one. Preferably in Blueberry.

Shoot me a PM if you ever start it up again, I was there in Evilside and really enjoyed it.

vladster1414
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Brandon_Garcia

Post by vladster1414 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:00 pm

I would really enjoy RP'ing a Norteno, their culture and colours just attracting me more that Sureno ones.

Nortenos are oftenly located in Las Colinas, and Las Colinas isn't that popular as El Corona or other places. People just don't RP there much, so this may be the reason.

Quirii
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Eyez Low

Post by Quirii » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:09 pm

Omer wrote:Bad leadership.

and the 66484 sur factions that just fuck them up is a big issue.

Mario
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: James_Aguirre

Post by Mario » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:14 pm

A problem with factions in Blueberry was that there was little interaction with the rest of the LS:RP factions which are mostly based in the city., but SD. If you RP in Blueberry, you'd have to travel back to the city if you wanted to get RP going on with somebody else than your faction members. This is not me hating on the country side or anything. It's something that keeps happening with factions in Blueberry. That said, I wouldn't mind a good and stable norteño faction a bit.
POLICE DEPUTY CHIEF JAMES AGUIRRE
COMMANDING OFFICER OF COUNTER-TERRORISM AND SPECIAL OPS BUREAU

EARN YOUR REPUTATION 114 // MODDING SHOWROOM

2011 - 2020

Drunkey
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Drunkey » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:29 pm

Mario. wrote:A problem with factions in Blueberry was that there was little interaction with the rest of the LS:RP factions which are mostly based in the city., but SD. If you RP in Blueberry, you'd have to travel back to the city if you wanted to get RP going on with somebody else than your faction members. This is not me hating on the country side or anything. It's something that keeps happening with factions in Blueberry. That said, I wouldn't mind a good and stable norteño faction a bit.

I'm not very fond of Blueberry either, you may as well set base in Colinas because it'll be the same as in Blueberry just less isolated. This server is really long overdue for a Norteno based faction.

Hound
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Hound » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:36 pm

Drunkey wrote:
Mario. wrote:A problem with factions in Blueberry was that there was little interaction with the rest of the LS:RP factions which are mostly based in the city., but SD. If you RP in Blueberry, you'd have to travel back to the city if you wanted to get RP going on with somebody else than your faction members. This is not me hating on the country side or anything. It's something that keeps happening with factions in Blueberry. That said, I wouldn't mind a good and stable norteño faction a bit.

I'm not very fond of Blueberry either, you may as well set base in Colinas because it'll be the same as in Blueberry just less isolated. This server is really long overdue for a Norteno based faction.

The problem is in the past they start off with great activity and by the time the numbers are dropping i'm guessing that the leaders have lost interest.
Stop reading my sig

Este
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Este » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:29 pm

Blueberry is a good a location as Colinas now, especially with the growing activity in the county. There's plenty of people to interact with now and the influx of a Norteno gang would be even better for the county community, as it's something different instead of an all Biker community.

Las Colinas is one of those areas that don't attract many people.

Florida
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: Felony_Flyers

Post by Florida » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:49 pm

Because sur13 gangs go and kill them just because they're nortes, no IC motivation.
Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

Este
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Este » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:51 pm

Everytime a Norteno faction opens up in the city, it's an excuse for all Sureno sets to go on a DM fest and attack every time possible and travel half way across the City just to say "New norteno set open? Attack attack"

Neither wonder most leaders/members leave because the first thing they want to do is get guns to defend themselves from constant attack, instead of being able to focus on the Role play within the hood itself and not rely on having to constantly go out buying guns to stop attacks.

Return to “Archive”