Nortenos and their LSRP failures.

Osama Bin Ridin'
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Viet Khan.

Re: Nortenos and their LSRP failures.

Post by Osama Bin Ridin' » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:58 am

Well shit, you got about 4-5 people outside of yourself saying they want one back, lets make it happen. It's just that, the whole random Dm thing is a problem though there are less Sur factions at the moment then before now that I think about it.

The Patriarch
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by The Patriarch » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:10 am

Drunkey wrote:
The Outlaw wrote:
Drunkey wrote:I believe if one was to set up in Blueberry and grow a strong member base you could eventually move into LS. All you really need is at least 5 or so strong liable RPers to start yoy off with and eventually grow off of that if the leader is capable of withstanding the slow periods.

But how would a bunch of Hispanic teenagers growing up in the town of Blueberry suddenly appear in a neighborhood that they didn't grow up in? There's more to factions then just getting members and picking a location.

I know how factions work but there will always be a way to expand to a different location.
@Patriarch - Explain?

EDIT: Really enjoying everybody's responses.

Las Colinas is home to a motorcycle club which pays allegiance to the Mexican Mafia, is home to a street gang which pays allegiance to the Mexican Mafia, is home to Mexican Mafia members on parole, SHARP Skinhead gang members who pay allegiance to the Nazi Lowriders and Aryan Brotherhood who are enemies of Nortenos and Nazi Lowrider members themselves who are enemies of Nortenos.
1 Peter 2:17

Drunkey
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Drunkey » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:04 am

All we need is one successful norteno faction to start a chain reaction.
"Don't Slip, Don't Slide, Nazi Low Ride."

Osama Bin Ridin'
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Viet Khan.

Post by Osama Bin Ridin' » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:26 am

That's how it always is, just gotta get the right group together.

Aztlán
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Aztlán » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:29 am

SUR > NORTE.

DRUNKY
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Mauricio Echevarria

Post by DRUNKY » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:05 am

I think there should be a nortenos faction in LSRP which would stand against all the surenos threats. Look at MS-13, thank to Chete and his stand, they made it to the top when surenos were all over.
Surenos has many enemies right now so i don't think the war would start up that soon.
Good luck to whoever who's gonna make one.
(وَإِنَّ رَبَّكَ لَذُو فَضْلٍ عَلَى النَّاسِ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ لا يَشْكُرُونَ (النمل73

OooDatSwag
The Pirate
The Pirate

Post by OooDatSwag » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:13 pm

I Belive that no one opens nortenos because the past nortenos shutted down and alot of wars and beefs with surenos and shit.
Guess people scared to open it or/and join.
Image Psychosomatic, Addict, Insane Image

☠Uzbek Aslan

Este
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Este » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:29 pm

They don't open a Norteno faction because they think of the negatives rather than the positives. They think about how many times they're going to be shot etc, instead of focusing on the main thing which is their development and role-play.

Panorama Harem
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Panorama Harem » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:49 pm

Falva wrote:
Mobz wrote:
Drunkey wrote:I honestly don't have a slightest idea why nobody seems interested in creating a Norteno/Nuestra faction. Every now and then you'll see one start but other they close shortly after. Can anybody tell me why it's Surs over Norte? Don't give me that "There's no Nortenos in LA" please.

Lmao why do you care so much ? Wtf

What insightful responses...

Alright, anyway, the major reason due to the lack of Norteno factions in LS:RP would most likely because of the history.

In the past, there has never been an official Norteno faction. But there has been a good handful of successful Sureno faction. That being said, more people are generally attracted to Surenos because they're a large and known major gang. So if they open up a Sureno faction, they have a better chance of gaining members and maybe official status (which is sad. If you're in a faction or create one, aim for RP, not official status.) Mix that up with bad leadership and a bad past, you just have disaster. A Norteno faction is possible, but why have Norteno when you have Sureno? People just tend not to be drawn to Norteno RP since they're more influenced by Sureno RP considering it's been around so long.

jesus stop talking like you know shit while you don't know jack lol
TJAPPEN DIE KLUIS

Drunkey
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Drunkey » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:51 pm

I'd for sure join an norteno faction on an alternative depending on the potential of it. Like if Este started it.

@Panorama, this is not a thread for you to bash on others. Don't derail this.

Florida
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: Felony_Flyers

Post by Florida » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:57 pm

Now is the best time ever to get one running. There's no official sureno faction, or hispanic faction in general that'd have a problem with nortes (MS-13 doesnt give a shit about nortenos).
Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

Este
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Este » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:21 pm

Within hours you can guarantee that eMe will send the order out to start attacking, and then that'd be it.

Drunkey
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Drunkey » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:24 pm

Este wrote:Within hours you can guarantee that eMe will send the order out to start attacking, and then that'd be it.

Unless the leaders are strong enough to stick through it.

Este
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Este » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Yeah exactly, strong leadership required, but the core members are as important these days. As loyal members are hard to come by and would jump ship as soon as shit hit the fan.

Fibs
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Fibs » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:58 pm

Este wrote:Within hours you can guarantee that eMe will send the order out to start attacking, and then that'd be it.

Blame it on previous unsuccessful Nuestra Familia attempts when they were claiming La Eme's territory, made a pact with the blacks and teamed up against EME and the Peckerwoods. I wouldn't really put the blame to La Eme (regardless of its power) because I can assure you that any Norteño can succeed, especially with MS-13's (potentially) backing.

Return to “Archive”