The Dolinskaya Bratva [L&A]

Archive for dead / inactive faction topics.

Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Head of Factions, Lead Admins

-SX3-
Mafia
Mafia

Re: The Dolinskaya Bratva

Post by -SX3- » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:11 pm

-SX3-
Mafia
Mafia

Post by -SX3- » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:44 pm

-SX3-
Mafia
Mafia

Post by -SX3- » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:59 pm

The Dolin Restaurant & Club is ready to offer you a large variety of foods / drinks to meet everyone's tastes!

You can check out the menus here:
Spoiler: show
http://imgur.com/m3ElAF6
http://imgur.com/m46HQP0

Methanol
- Silver Member -
- Silver Member -

Post by Methanol » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:41 pm

Could you tall me the link to the original picture of the menu? Dont tell me that you made it yourself .. Since the fonts for the text are different, and with common sense the restaurant's name would be the same color as menu + It would of been $ not £ ;)

-SX3-
Mafia
Mafia

Post by -SX3- » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:53 pm

No, i didn't make it at all just found one on the internet! I don't have any clue about the russian food and shits. If you were me you would do it the same ;) Thank you!

Roller.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Roller. » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:59 pm

-SX3- wrote:No, i didn't make it at all just found one on the internet! I don't have any clue about the russian food and shits. If you were me you would do it the same ;) Thank you!
So you basically stole someone's menu and created a russian faction without any knowledge about russian culture? No, if I was you - I wouldn't do shit like this, bro.

Methanol
- Silver Member -
- Silver Member -

Post by Methanol » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:08 pm

-SX3- wrote:No, i didn't make it at all just found one on the internet! I don't have any clue about the russian food and shits. If you were me you would do it the same ;) Thank you!
Nop 1st if i had no clue about the culture it means you got no clue about the faction it selfe. The way they act, live party etc.
2nt I would at least research Russian organizations, culture just so i could make more realistic RP.
3rd i would not open the restaurant if i had no clue about the foods, drinks etc. +
4th The shit you copied and edited.. Could of at least fake it a bit better than just using paint..
5th Just so you know that menu isn't even russian... It should be in Russian.. And when you reed the names it sounds more polish than Russian.
6th As much as i know you and 50% of the organization are Muslims.. And 1 Ukraine guy... If i was muslim i would not make Russian fucking faction... I would make some other closer to muslim related factions. And im not talking about the one that creation is banne.
There is so much more to say but i wont :*

-SX3-
Mafia
Mafia

Post by -SX3- » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:07 pm

Roller. wrote:
So you basically stole someone's menu and created a russian faction without any knowledge about russian culture? No, if I was you - I wouldn't do shit like this, bro.
Roller, i've clearly stated that " I DON'T have any clue about the russian food. And i didn't take it from another faction, i took this menu from internet from a russian restaurant. Thank you!

And Methanol, please leave the faction topic and please shut up and don't bring shits here, you are mad that you didn't succed in robbing my guns because of my foolish idea to tell you that info OOCly, over skype! You are such a PRO player :lol: , taking OOC infos into IC :lol: , and vehicle scam, just don't make me fill up a complaint against you, i have atleast 3 witnesses and many other evidences ;)

IF you want to tell me something that i can improve i invite you to use that PM option, otherwise i will bring the admins here so they can share some punishments!

Methanol
- Silver Member -
- Silver Member -

Post by Methanol » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:36 pm

Im not mad no m8 :D And please stop the false accuses ok? You have evidence feel free to report me :*
Your guns yea... I was kinda interested in stealing them with few people. But then listening to your god damn fucking stupid voice while other muslims shouting all theyr shit and listening to radio wasnt worth it.. And your ideas and shit and just by sitting RPing with you after the first 1-2 days was just embarrassing boring and worthless so i even stopped rping with you. And IC problems you would not discus Icily but over skipe. Tell people how you kicked me out of faction. * BEST FRIEND ICILY* And then when i said apparently that your retarded u started crying and kicked me out of group chat and everywhere;D haha you even fake you screen shots ;D With fake shit you say :D ahah :D And like i said Your shit leader OOcly and even fuckign worse Icily.. You have no clue whet the fuck you doing. + you cant take critics. So yea thansk for the deagle and free money :*

JamesRaminez
Civilian
Civilian

Post by JamesRaminez » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:59 pm

Methanol wrote:Im not mad no m8 :D And please stop the false accuses ok? You have evidence feel free to report me :*
Your guns yea... I was kinda interested in stealing them with few people. But then listening to your god damn fucking stupid voice while other muslims shouting all theyr shit and listening to radio wasnt worth it.. And your ideas and shit and just by sitting RPing with you after the first 1-2 days was just embarrassing boring and worthless so i even stopped rping with you. And IC problems you would not discus Icily but over skipe. Tell people how you kicked me out of faction. * BEST FRIEND ICILY* And then when i said apparently that your retarded u started crying and kicked me out of group chat and everywhere;D haha you even fake you screen shots ;D With fake shit you say :D ahah :D And like i said Your shit leader OOcly and even fuckign worse Icily.. You have no clue whet the fuck you doing. + you cant take critics. So yea thansk for the deagle and free money :*

“Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.”

― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Nizarr
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Nizarr » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:48 pm

Methanol wrote:
Nop 1st if i had no clue about the culture it means you got no clue about the faction it selfe. The way they act, live party etc.
2nt I would at least research Russian organizations, culture just so i could make more realistic RP.
3rd i would not open the restaurant if i had no clue about the foods, drinks etc. +
4th The shit you copied and edited.. Could of at least fake it a bit better than just using paint..
5th Just so you know that menu isn't even russian... It should be in Russian.. And when you reed the names it sounds more polish than Russian.
6th As much as i know you and 50% of the organization are Muslims.. And 1 Ukraine guy... If i was muslim i would not make Russian fucking faction... I would make some other closer to muslim related factions. And im not talking about the one that creation is banne.
There is so much more to say but i wont :*
My god, you got problems.. Anyway Good luck and have fun, make me proud!

-SX3-
Mafia
Mafia

Post by -SX3- » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:46 pm

Scary Eire
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: The Man Behind The Wire.

Post by Scary Eire » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:50 pm

Looks nice.
blasting into outerspace, the planet of the apes!

Vizz
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Vizz » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:02 pm

I'm skeptical about factions who start off and already claim to be the biggest and most dangerous criminal organization that operates nearly worldwide. That sounds like a Gangland episode. ''The most vicious and dangerous and angry and gun wielding balaclava-clad people''. Do it your way, sure. Although it's way more interesting to see factions develop from street level up instead of starting as the kings of underworld without any weaknesses about them.

-SX3-
Mafia
Mafia

Post by -SX3- » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:29 pm

Vizz wrote:I'm skeptical about factions who start off and already claim to be the biggest and most dangerous criminal organization that operates nearly worldwide. That sounds like a Gangland episode. ''The most vicious and dangerous and angry and gun wielding balaclava-clad people''. Do it your way, sure. Although it's way more interesting to see factions develop from street level up instead of starting as the kings of underworld without any weaknesses about them.
Yes indeed! But i've already told to everyone who asked me that same thing as you did! We developed that BRATVA on an ex faction called The GreenPoint Society, and me and some friends started it on from the bottom and slowly in around one - one and half month time we have grown. After a while the leader died and because the leader's right hand was russian he had a good relationship with a bratva from Russia... and here we go! There is well explained on the story-... i mean that wikipedia thing!

Return to “Faction Forum Archive”