Pančevačka Grupa

Archive for dead / inactive faction topics.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Jdey
Romania's finest

Re: Pančevačka Grupa

Post by Jdey » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:21 pm

Rip, another good faction

Gil.
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Gil. » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:37 pm

Rip

NotharCZ
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: A Kutuzov

Post by NotharCZ » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:38 pm

I can say that I have got a lot of good memories. I have roleplayed a lot with Pancevacka. They barely know me, but I know a lot about their businesses :D I have never seen them doing something stupid that would get them caught. They all played it smart all the time. Good job boys, keep it up.

Last edited by NotharCZ on Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS II) ARTYOM KUTUZOV
RETIRED POLICE OFFICER III MATTHEW BAKER
RETIRED POLICE DETECTIVE LUKAS STREET

narkomen
Gangster
Gangster

Post by narkomen » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:42 pm

jebajga rip

GoochLocc
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by GoochLocc » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:46 pm

if this & bellantonio close, they'll need another mafia 2 fill their place.. & I wonder which 1 it will be...................................................

Don't Give A Fuck 14.

xRzeRepresent
thelegend27
thelegend27
Ingame name: Curtis_Porter

Post by xRzeRepresent » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:46 pm

RIP boys.

Lexis.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Lexis. » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:50 pm

great run

cheeky
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by cheeky » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:01 pm

so long my young ones, yous had a good run. s/o to deki, zoki, boki, branflakes & mio

Stucc
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Stucc » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:31 pm

RIP pancevacka

Louie
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Ted Mosley

Post by Louie » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:50 pm

I will miss this.

King Ghali
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by King Ghali » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:18 pm

Oh man, I never imagined that I would have to see this day come any soon, but oh well. Every good things do indeed come to an end. A very disappointing decision made, but what can you say or do. I will not take this opportunity to bash the new FM team for their decision, but rather dedicate this very last farewell to all the current and previous members and associates who helped us build this amazing empire. I wanted to highlight all the names, but the list would be too long. But you know who I mean when I mention it. I thank you all dearly for spending your time with us. Thanks to all our supporters and followers. Especially the haters who have been constantly watching us behind closed doors. Nobody is popping, if you do not have any haters. They were truly helpful with keeping us focused and motivated, staying on the right track. So to the very few dick riders we've had with us, thank you. I dedicate this success to you guys.

I started off with this faction back in 2015, on a new character after being invited over from close friends. It really did not interest me at all, as prefer and specialize in roleplaying a african-american. They took me in and gave me a faction to roleplay with after my recent one had shut down. As I was slowly progressing in the faction, roleplaying here and there, it started growing on me and I became more interested and studied the Balkan roleplay. Eventually climbing ranks and taking part of the great leadership it had. I've had the pleasure to be a part of a very welcoming faction that helped newer players to grow and turned them into experienced people. This was truly an amazing experience for me and thanks to Dejan Kosovac(Levine) & CO, for creating this great adventure and thanks to Bojan Lazarevic(MaNu) for inviting me along. It was a pleasure for me to share this great experience with everyone and hopefully we'll end up bumping heads again sooner or later. One last thank you to everyone that helped shape this faction into something beautiful. Good-bye for now and many, many blessings.

Good luck in the future. :)

Return to “Faction Forum Archive”