Strelnikovskaya Bratva

Archive for dead / inactive faction topics.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Ethanol
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Strelnikovskaya Bratva

Post by Ethanol » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:52 pm

So, after exactly 600 pages, we're closing down the faction. Now, before I start talking about the faction itself I'd like to say that despite the takeover attempt and us splitting into two camps, we're all OOC friends and honestly, we wouldn't let a couple of IC events get in the way of us enjoying the server together - as a group. After we cleared that out, I'd like to say a few things about the faction and why it was special in our opinions:

So, we started this faction with 5 people and a goal to create a traditional Russian criminal organization. The last official one of the type being Svolochi which happened years ago - we went for the Vor RP rather than the regular Russian RP most people do on the server and it worked! From a 5 people faction with 1, literally 1 apartment at Market we eventually developed ourselves far enough to own the complex - then we owned an area and eventually all of Little Tokyo - standing at about 15 insiders and 20 associates/outsiders, so for a mob I believe we did really well.

Now, we achieved a few things here imo. First of all, we're the First Israelis and Lithuanians who achieved official status on the server. A lot of Israelis attempted to start a faction and eventually failed down the line, but we managed to pull through. I'm sure Dom can add about Lithuanian attempts as well. Well - both of us led it and I think it means a lot for both us and them. Hopefully, this will encourage more people from both sides to open up factions and attempt to achieve official status, since I know some of you Israelis are discouraged when it comes to opening factions. Well, don't be.

Our faction encountered lots of issues, including OOC issues between members, between factions, between its leaders even but at the end of the day, when I look back at all 600 pages it was totally worth it and I wouldn't take it back. I think we actually gave somewhat of a correct version of how Russian atmosphere should look like, instead of basically being Italians with Russian names so to be honest I'm more than satisfied.

With that said, I'll be ending faction with the following picture, as a nice gesture for the faction;

iChester
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Strelnikovskaya Bratva

Post by iChester » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:56 pm

I'd also like to thank every single faction member who participated in Strelnikovskaya Bratva - from the lawyers to the outsiders to the leaders, everyone played a role which eventually made our time in Strelnikovskaya very enjoyable and unique. I think I speak for all of the insiders when I say that this faction will pop up in peoples minds when they think about RPing the Russian in the future.

We encourage people to start Russian mobs, crews and communities and RP them correctly. RP holidays, atmosphere, traditions, etc. Don't use an excuse like "I'm a 214th generation Russian, I have no ties to Russia". We, as Russian immigrants that your generation doesn't mean shit in at-least 90 percent of modern cases. You grow up in a Russian house, you maintain the traditions - so if you open anything revolving around Russians, Ukrainians, Belarusians, etc... be sure to do it right.

With that said, goodbye.

most wanted

Return to “Faction Forum Archive”