18th Street Willowfield Gangsters

Archive for dead / inactive faction topics.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Dawg
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

18th Street Willowfield Gangsters

Post by Dawg » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:26 am

LOS SANTOS GANG WARS: LOS GANGSTERS

LOS GANGSTERS HISTORY:

The neighborhood of Willowfield has been home to violent street gangs since the early 40’s. Originally a middle class white neighborhood, with the influx of African Americans and Hispanics to the area the demographics of the area quickly changed. A good dozen amount of gangs sprung up in the area claiming their territories with graffiti and fighting in parking lots, alleyways, and in the streets of Willowfield. One such gang that sprung up during the 50’s was Los Gangsters or simply the Gangsters. It was started by a group of males who simply meant to protect their homes and the people that lived in the area. The Gangsters were predominantly Hispanic although allowed non-Hispanics to join their ranks. This allowed the gang to control its area and able to stand toe to toe with much larger gangs out of the area such as the Village-town Boys, a African American gang that would eventually become a Piru sect.

A veteran to the gang warfare Charles “Slick” Davidson recalls the violence from the area:

“You had all kinds of fighting going on in Willowfield or uh Wildfield as people from the area liked to call it you know hehe. Things got outta hand I remember being with my girlfriend one day on the main strip where everyone would go and hangout, get a bite to eat you knows whatever. Boys from my side of town was hanging out where normally the brown boys, the uh Gangsters hung out it was a lot over by one of their streets. We was all smoking and drinking this was about like the evening time so you know we shouldn’t have really been there but haha we was there we was there. Suddenly, and when I mean suddenly it was SUDDEN a bunch of them brown boys and gals too was rushing us with bats, bottles, one of the girls she had like uh uh uh what you call them thangs that be on the cars. An exhaust pipe yeah yeah she had a dang ole pipe and clocked me upside my head with it. I’m thinking “shit I gots to get the fuck outta here or she might kill me” no one didn’t die but people was hurt and some kid who had nothing to do with neither of us got injured. It was crazy back then y’all, was crazy”.

During the 70’s the gangs of Willowfield had became increasingly more violent and Los Gangsters had stepped up its game with the purchase of illegal firearms. The war with its rivals grew more dangerous as murders started to be committed with both sides feeling the lost. One of the first murders documented in this escalated war was when Charles Davidson friend Edward Johnson who they called “Bad Boy” was killed by Los Gangsters member Jorge “Gauge” Ramirez. The story goes that Ramirez had been harassed by Johnson days before the shooting. Johnson had not only disrespected Ramirez girlfriend but he had also disrespected Ramirez gang Los Gangsters.

Charles Davidson’s comments on respect:

“Nah see here, you cannot go around doing that. Disrespect in this world, especially when we talking bout these young cats out here now a days they will kill ya for just talking bad about they gang you can’t do that. It’s a deathwish. A certain deathwish as we found out with ole Bad Boys case”.

Ramirez was arrested and charged with murder nights later from the local police of the Willowfield area. Police found it surprising that Ramirez had admitted to his crime with little remorse or regret for what he had done. Los Gangsters at that moment of the murder were partly in shocked because no one from the gang had committed such an act of violence. The gang was proud in turn for what Ramirez had done and was quick to follow its example. A former gang member, who wish to have his identity concealed, told the crew about the time after Ramirez had shot the rival.

“People were arming up to the teeth man, hiding guns all over the neighborhood in shacks, in people’s yard. I remember as a kid I had found a twenty two caliber handgun just lying under in a bush. Los Gangsters stepped up the violence and Willowfield started becoming a very dangerous place. Every gang started arming themselves up and if you were in the wrong part of the neighborhood you didn’t make it home. There was no going home if you got caught by rivals without getting jumped, beat down, humiliated, or shot and killed”.

Willowfield had become a living nightmare for residents and with the coming of the crack epidemic the violence only worsen as gangs battled for drug turf and their reputation. Los Gangsters had survived decades of gang warfare with little police disturbances but during the late 80’s and early 90’s started facing trouble. Rivals of the gang had cliqued up together and started forming larger and more deadly gangs that numbered Los Gangsters 3 to 1. It was at this time that Los Gangsters aligned itself with the growing 18st gang that had been blooming out of this time period. The gang started to claim and show its loyalty to the 18st gang and for this they received assistance in the war against their rivals from other 18st gangs that flew under the banner.

MODERN TIMES:

Today the gang refers to itself as the 18st Willowfield Gangsters (WGS). The gang is small in numbers but what it lacks in numbers it makes for in criminal activity & violence where Los Gangsters had always established its reputation from. Like many 18st gangs, WGS has members of not just Mexican origin. They have a range of different Central American nationalities and even African Americans have been noted to be able to join the gang’s ranks.

Private forums: http://wgs18.proboards.com/

If you're interested in joining the faction we strongly advise you to sign up on the private forums in Firstname_Lastname order. We use Skype to stay in touch with each other, only those with a character thread have the go ahead to be added to the chat.

To progress in this faction you must post on our private forum. Screenshot permission is granted here also.

Any questions or concerns? Please contact Dawg.

Phantom.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Oh-No Aispuros

Re: Willowfield Gangsters 18ST

Post by Phantom. » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:27 pm

Double check the roll call.

WGS 18

Post by WGS 18 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:56 pm

MartyX
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: blEE

Post by MartyX » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:21 pm

Goodluck with this faction!

Rules & Regulations
Feature Documentation
Official Guides
Questions & Tech. help.

I, MartyX, was banned for account sharing which is something I really regret, Algebra, gave me the chance to re-appeal in three months which is something I appricate, I herby will help out in the community & do alot of stuff to approve that what I done was wrong & I really regret it, thank you once again Algebra.

JayTalonMariano
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by JayTalonMariano » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:47 pm

Them Ballas puttin heat on yall lmfao

Douglas_Moya

Post by Douglas_Moya » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 pm

LuigiX3
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: 18st Willowfield Gangsters

Post by LuigiX3 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:12 pm

Glad to see my homeboy Pacmale is back. Good luck with this, and make sure it lasts!
Doubt motivates me.

Pacmale
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Travieso

Post by Pacmale » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:24 pm

Appreciate all of the support!

Lucky.
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Tony In The 80s

Post by Lucky. » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:15 pm

Good luck with this, looks tight.
Enjoy the interlude

favela
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: free the homie Phantom

Post by favela » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:06 am

gang related tattoos and battle scars, something that you wannabes will never understand at all. there goes the enemy, turn the music low, should we fuck with em, or should we let em go? Little Cartoon yelled out "hell no! stop the car now and Dopey pass me the pistol!" FREE PHANTOM

Foe-Fifth
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Imperial Rooga Da Rula
Location: Belden Bitch Imperial Shit Drilla Drive Mario World n All Lat.

Post by Foe-Fifth » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:40 am

Yall got my full support.
Foe-Fifth = La-Dre Cortez /\ Capree Cortez
Drillmont Imperial Gangsters - Capree Cortez - Imperial Prince
"Welcome t' Drilla City Drillmont, Im Rooga Da Rula. I done seen alota shit, I done did alota shit, neva' folded, and I ain't traumatized. Now I'ma show you why Rooga nem got his respect, put cha hands up folk. - CaPree Cortez.

Core4
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ingame name: Bandido

Post by Core4 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:44 am

Good luck to the squad.
Spoiler: show
Miguel Lerma: Dead, El Monte Flores, Tiny Pachucos Clique, eMe Mesero, Served a life sentence in the SHU.
Ezequiel Avalos: Alive, Repping Thirty Eighth street.
Diego Rosales: Dead, MS13 enforcer
http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=397310

Franky from 18
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Franky from 18 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:18 am

Son of Smokaveli

Bureau
Gangster
Gangster