The Bellomo Crime Network

Archive for dead / inactive faction topics.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Frost.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: batman

Re: The Bellomo Crime Network

Post by Frost. » Sun May 31, 2015 12:33 pm

JohnMarciello wrote:
Vintovka wrote:
Curly wrote:7 wars, 0 defeats.
Talking yourself up a bit here, mate. I recall you losing to OPG.
Hope to at least see some screenshots of this "failed" shutdown. Keep it up, I guess.
Nevertheless, an amazing faction, with amazing accomplishments. No need for defamation if you disagree with any statements made.

Stallin'
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Grant

Post by Stallin' » Sun May 31, 2015 12:35 pm

Curly wrote: 7 wars, 0 defeats.

Spoiler: show

Squeezy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Squeezy » Sun May 31, 2015 12:50 pm

Stallin' wrote:

Domentziolus
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Domentziolus » Sun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm

JohnMarciello wrote:
Vintovka wrote:
Curly wrote:7 wars, 0 defeats.
Talking yourself up a bit here, mate. I recall you losing to OPG.
Hope to at least see some screenshots of this "failed" shutdown. Keep it up, I guess.
Nevertheless, an amazing faction, with amazing accomplishments. No need for defamation if you disagree with any statements made.
Defamation is a false statement, a statement that can be harmful to another party and is intended to be a blatant lie. Overall, just groundless criticism. Though, Vintovka is not the one wearing the proud badge of calumny. In fact, he's exposing someone wearing that badge. Curly is the one making false statements, statements that are announced OOC from a member who is supposed to be a role model, but a statement which is incorrect and a lie. Vintovka is merely proving the lies made on the thread and exposing the truth; These lies made by a leader who is failing to recognize his loses, and is drove to make deluded announcements which are deceiving and incorrect.

Though, with that said I am excited to see what is to come today from this faction. GL to the Bellomo CN.
My abilities something you can't gauge, enemies look for me with the 12 gauge

-SKiTT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by -SKiTT » Sun May 31, 2015 1:07 pm

Aint trynna catch to warning in here, but still doe.
FREE REDRUM
SHOWROOM
BLOGSPOT

JohnMarciello
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by JohnMarciello » Sun May 31, 2015 1:08 pm

Defamation is statements made that can potentially harm someone's reputation, isn't 'exposing' Curly as a liar, damaging his reputation, I'd think so, it's certainly not complimentary, so I think it suits the context. Next thing, Curly has amounted to much power and much fame, working his ass off to achieve official I think no one has the right to call him out on his influence.

Acstub
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Acstub » Sun May 31, 2015 1:17 pm

Curly wrote:Allow me to just make a quick announcement for what it's worth. I appreciate the fact that everyone's RIPing us. But let me make a few things clear as day. These roleplayers here are a group of roleplayers capable of literally anything. These guys have worked triply as hard as the LEO's worked to be even where they are after one very singular year. They have overcome a lot of hate and put a lot of haters to the true shame they were bound to face eventually lol.

We are not shut down, currently there is a shut down "in progress."
If it is a failed shut down as we expect it to be, awesome.
If it is a successful shutdown, which we are prepared for, we will continue to build and grow beyond what we are now, with or without. We still create the best RP for people interested in LCN. Our methods are still the most ruthless, dominant and evidently infamous methods to come since anything really.

Old rivals = embarrassed.
Old allies = prospered.
12 allies.
0 enemies.
100 haters.
400 supporters.
7 wars, 0 defeats.
10+ rats killed.
100+ people who came and went.

I'd continue but all we need in lsrp is more bias and more hatred towards our ways. Lol. Only the best of ways.
Continue to create, expand, and grow.
We've survived way worse. We will survive this, successful shutdown or not.

Wherever we go we're still gonna be remembered as the guys who did what everyone else couldn't. Grabbed Los Santos by the balls, reaped the millions, became legendary. ;) we going up there in the hall of fame anyway hoes, regardless.

Staff shouldn't even bother locking the thread lol. I've created a monster you'll never get rid of, quote me on that. ;)
If it's about the roleplay, why are you bragging OOC about IC accomplishments?
We still create the best RP for people interested in LCN.
Last edited by Acstub on Sun May 31, 2015 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Domentziolus
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Domentziolus » Sun May 31, 2015 1:18 pm

JohnMarciello wrote:Defamation is statements made that can potentially harm someone's reputation, isn't 'exposing' Curly as a liar, damaging his reputation, I'd think so, it's certainly not complimentary, so I think it suits the context. Next thing, Curly has amounted to much power and much fame, working his ass off to achieve official I think no one has the right to call him out on his influence.
No, it is the communication of a false statement that harms the reputation of someone or something. Hence the word false, when someone is false they're not in accordance to the truth or a fact, and they're indeed incorrect. Vintovka's post was not false, au contraire it was the truth used to expose a liar. So, with the real definition of defamation whom is more likely candidate to win the defamation badge?

Not one individual has debated how much 'power or fame' Curly's character has, let's not fail to differentiate IC and OOC here. What they are doing in counter reacting to an statement that was all the symptoms of defamation, a statement utilizing false statistics which insult their faction in an attempt to claim superiority to his. Why Curly feels the need to blatantly lie OOC? I don't know, nor am I going to comment on it. And, I agree I'll be the first in line to commemorate Curly on his hard work to achieve official, bravo to him. Though, I don't agree with the lies on his thread.

That's all. I won't be replying anymore, as I don't want to go futher off topic. Let's take this to PMs.
My abilities something you can't gauge, enemies look for me with the 12 gauge

JohnMarciello
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by JohnMarciello » Sun May 31, 2015 1:29 pm

Acstub wrote:
Curly wrote:Allow me to just make a quick announcement for what it's worth. I appreciate the fact that everyone's RIPing us. But let me make a few things clear as day. These roleplayers here are a group of roleplayers capable of literally anything. These guys have worked triply as hard as the LEO's worked to be even where they are after one very singular year. They have overcome a lot of hate and put a lot of haters to the true shame they were bound to face eventually lol.

We are not shut down, currently there is a shut down "in progress."
If it is a failed shut down as we expect it to be, awesome.
If it is a successful shutdown, which we are prepared for, we will continue to build and grow beyond what we are now, with or without. We still create the best RP for people interested in LCN. Our methods are still the most ruthless, dominant and evidently infamous methods to come since anything really.

Old rivals = embarrassed.
Old allies = prospered.
12 allies.
0 enemies.
100 haters.
400 supporters.
7 wars, 0 defeats.
10+ rats killed.
100+ people who came and went.

I'd continue but all we need in lsrp is more bias and more hatred towards our ways. Lol. Only the best of ways.
Continue to create, expand, and grow.
We've survived way worse. We will survive this, successful shutdown or not.

Wherever we go we're still gonna be remembered as the guys who did what everyone else couldn't. Grabbed Los Santos by the balls, reaped the millions, became legendary. ;) we going up there in the hall of fame anyway hoes, regardless.

Staff shouldn't even bother locking the thread lol. I've created a monster you'll never get rid of, quote me on that. ;)
If it's about the roleplay, why are you bragging OOC about IC accomplishments?
We still create the best RP for people interested in LCN.
Allow me to make a quick announcement was the opening, It wasn't 'Lemme just list my accomplishments real quick'. No need to be so rude about this, he posted this to boost the morale of the Bellomo Crime Network community, not to seem like an egotistical jerk. This is obviously a hard time for them right now, and statements such as yours do nothing to alleviate the pressure, Curly just wants to ensure that the group of rp'ers he has fabricated doesn't deteriorate because of this complication. He as the leader has to enforce this 'we can' attitude.

Acstub
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Acstub » Sun May 31, 2015 1:34 pm

JohnMarciello wrote: Allow me to make a quick announcement was the opening, It wasn't 'Lemme just list my accomplishments real quick'.
Well, I'm glad you cleared that up. Phew, for a second there it seemed like he was just taking the opportunity to brag OOC about his IC influence again!

Everybody knows Curly is as modest as they come.

JohnMarciello
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by JohnMarciello » Sun May 31, 2015 1:36 pm

Acstub wrote:
JohnMarciello wrote: Allow me to make a quick announcement was the opening, It wasn't 'Lemme just list my accomplishments real quick'.
Well, I'm glad you cleared that up. Phew, for a second there it seemed like he was just taking the opportunity to brag OOC about his IC influence again!

Everybody knows Curly is as modest as they come.
Thanks for finally agreeing with me.

Extremee
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Extremee » Sun May 31, 2015 1:55 pm

Less talking, more roleplaying. I wanna see more screens instead of huge speeches or quotes.

wazzap2004
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Pero the Serb

Post by wazzap2004 » Sun May 31, 2015 1:58 pm

RIP, loved the roleplay over the time!
My chars:
- Felipe Mendoza - Corona Varrio Tortilla Flats - Dead
- Lucas Esqueda - Florencia XIII - Moved to Texas with his mom
- Risto Blagojevic - Barajevska Ceta - Alive
- Ricardo Mendoza - Cártel de Sinaloa - Alive