Los Santos City Government

Archive for dead / inactive faction topics.

Moderators: Game Admins, Lead Admins

Max1M
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Frank Underhill

Re: Los Santos City Government

Post by Max1M » Sat May 06, 2017 11:08 am

GOVERNMENT BATTLES ILLEGAL GRAFFITI
JA#008 - 05/05/2017

SPACER

This week, the Government has been working through its Department of Public Works to reface the walls of the city of Los Santos from the harm of illegal street graffiti. Many illegal drawings were removed; Mayor Frank Underhill was present to supervise the act, which was completed without any incidents to report; several streets were restored to their former glory and the crime rates were battled without a single bullet fired.
Often veiled behind the excuse of shadowing of real street artists, graffiti is used by street gangs to recruit potential hoodlums by marking their areas of influence, as well as determining a radius of belongingness around their so-called territories -- as well as used as a method to sabotage enemy territories (drawing over the drawings of another street gang). The Government has been compromised to stop this movement, based on the scientific fact that these features increase the crime rates of a neighborhood and make it more likely for the children belonging to these areas to join one of these illegal crime organizations.
The Department of Public Works, through its workers, has been scraping off the drawings and restoring the walls through a process that is in no way simple, but sure is necessary; it is a war that can be fought without shooting a single bullet, and so far it is a war that the Government has decided to win. Violence must be beaten with wits and the mayor has decided that this is the strategy that he will follow. The Government of Los Santos works every day to make our city a safer and cleaner place to live in.

2 Pershing Square
Los Santos, SA 97447
Office of Public Relations
Department of Public Relations
Written by: Intern - Edward Striker

Max1M
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Max1M » Sat May 06, 2017 8:48 pm

WHAT DO PUBLIC WORKS DO?
JA#010 - 06/05/2017

SPACER

Richard Stevenson (35), Trainee Engineer in the Department of Public Works, has been living in Los Santos all his life. His father, Francis Stevenson, was also in the Department of Public Works as a Senior Engineer before he passed away. Here, he tells us his story.
How and why did you join the Department of Public Works?

Richard Stevenson:It is quite simple in my opinion, with the apllication process first and an interview with one of the supervisors. If you pass, you go through training, and you become a Trainee Engineer.
I studied civil engineering myself, however, this was not the field I used to work in until a month ago as I did not find the opportunity to work in this field until the Dpt of Public Works opened their doors. This was always the job I was aiming for as it is what I studied and prepared for. I studied this because it is quite the family tradition; my parents posessed the same degree and had the same job before their death a decade ago. I was passionate about it as my father was a role model for me.
I would like to end where everyone would wish to end, in the Management of this department.

Is there anything that makes you happy to go to work every morning?

Richard Stevenson:Knowing that I wake up every day to do what I always wanted to do is a huge motivation, and it is enough for me.
What would you tell those who would consider this as a career path? What requirements do you consider necessary?

Richard Stevenson:The ability to work accordingly with your partners is something that I would consider to make your job here a hundred times easier. Instead of doing everything independently, I believe that working in a team makes it a lot better and easier.
What does a normal day sound to you?

Richard Stevenson:There are plenty of duties you can perform in this department, beginning from patrolling the streets looking for anything that requires maintenance, such as traffic lights, lightbulbs, and general road work. There is also sanitation duty with specific routes, which includes cleaning graffitis all around the city. There is also the parking enforcement duty, which allows you to impound illegally parked vehicles. And you can also supply the governmental agencies with supplies whenever required, we make deliveries as well.

2 Pershing Square
Los Santos, SA 97447

Max1M
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Max1M » Sat May 06, 2017 8:49 pm

WHAT DO PUBLIC WORKS DO?
JA#011 - 06/05/2017

SPACER

This week, the Department of Public Works of Los Santos craned a vehicle on the rooftop of a residence down to the road after it was reported inaccessible. Heavy machinery had to be used for the operation which was in no way simple, but the training of the engineers and operators proved top when the project was successful at the end of the day and the owner could drive his vehicle once more.
While such incidents are indubitably anomalies, for the stranding of a vehicle on the rooftop of a house is not a common call the Department of Public Works gets, they are ready for such operations. The Department of Public Works are often linked with the towing of illegally parked vehicles or the repairment of street services (such as street lights or roads), but they are also one of the finest arms of the government for such situations where wits and engineering must be used.
The vehicle was ultimately recovered without any considerable harm done to it. It took the Department of Public Works only a few hours, and it was done the same day the incident was reported. That way, the Department of Public Works announces its readiness and compromise to help the city, serve the citizens and offer their expertise and proficiency in the fields of engineering.

2 Pershing Square
Los Santos, SA 97447

Mecovy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Harriet Trudeau

Post by Mecovy » Sun May 07, 2017 1:20 am

credits to my mods and ENB for both Press releases involving IG photo's.

El Fabians last words of love towards me.

Daniel™
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Robert Visco

Post by Daniel™ » Sun May 07, 2017 7:52 pm

Mecovy wrote:credits to my mods and ENB for both Press releases involving IG photo's.
looks awful
► Robert Visco /\ Adam Matthews ◄
Retired Senior Forum Mod

VaudeVillian
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by VaudeVillian » Mon May 08, 2017 10:22 pm

Hopefully the Department of Transportation opens back up soon. I wanna be LS's greatest bus driver lmao

King G
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by King G » Wed May 10, 2017 6:05 am

Beautiful.

Archer Perez
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Archer Perez » Sat May 20, 2017 3:31 am

Quality right here. Q U A L I T Y
For any questions and inquiries, Send a PM or ADD me on
IM BACK with 2 NEW skins! 12/21/17
Forum Showroom: https://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=291&t=550287
Skin Blog: http://aperezmods.blogspot.com
Leonardo Packerson:https://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 1#p8256841

Ducky.
xo til' we overfuckingdose
xo til' we overfuckingdose
Ingame name: Ducky

Post by Ducky. » Mon May 22, 2017 5:26 pm

Following for Bloodseeker.
White Knights Motorcycle Club.
Lucas Hills
#FREEGARY

Bloodseeker
sloth
sloth

Post by Bloodseeker » Mon May 22, 2017 8:18 pm

Monocle
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Monocle » Mon May 22, 2017 10:29 pm

Bloodseeker wrote:
lol

Scary Eire
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: The Man Behind The Wire.

Post by Scary Eire » Thu May 25, 2017 12:23 pm

Hollins wrote:Following for Bloodseeker.

franklin lamar.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: adrián bustos

Post by franklin lamar. » Thu May 25, 2017 2:16 pm

Chanel
Queen of Los Santos
Queen of Los Santos

Post by Chanel » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:50 pm

Loving this, Underhill! Wish to roleplay with the legal politicians!!! xx