Colonial Watts Avenue XXVII

Archive for dead / inactive faction topics.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Alor
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Mauricio Ortiz

Re: Colonial Watts Avenue XXVII

Post by Alor » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:48 am

Hello! I would like to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for the support everybody has shown us and during these last few posts on our topic. Means a lot, you're all appreciated!

Where should I start, it's been a great two years keeping this faction - met a lot of new people, gained new and great friendships. This faction has seriously been the best thing to happen to me during my LSRP experience, it's opened a lot of doors for me. Leading this faction was amazing, the roleplay that would happen throughout the day was very exciting and the opportunity to roleplay with all of you has been great. During these last few months, it's been very hard for me to get IG considering I've been rather busy IRL, with everything going around and my very busy schedule. It's kept me from being IG and being able to roleplay. This descript is what we needed and wanted.

I'm honestly speechless right now, I don't know what else to say - I had everything in my head before this post now that I'm here I'm lost! I'd just like to give a special thank you to everybody who has been loyal to me throughout, thick and thin. You know who you are, you'll receive a special PM from me as I don't want to name that long list on here!

A special shoutout to every faction who's roleplayed with us also, through allies to enemies. Things always got heated, yet we're all the same and this is a roleplay server. No grudges are held, thanks to all of you for making our experience even better.

LONG LIVE UNDEFEATED COLONIAL WATTS AVENUE XXVII. OUTLAWZ & MANIACOS, BRRRRAPT!

YOUR HATRED, OUR PRIDE.

Memorable photos! ---

LSPD/SASD Casefile wrote:Mauricio ‘Casper’ Ortiz has remained leader of Colonial Watts since it was established and is credited with being one of the co-founders of the organisation. It is believed he ordered his subordinates to enforce beatings on those who attracted police attention. Colonial Watts have been able to avoid significant police attention for much of their existence. He and his soldiers have fought in bloody street wars with other organisations, most of these disputes appear to end by Ortiz's choice. It is also worth noting that he has ruled over the organisation in a dictator-like manner.
FOUNDER COLONIAL WATTS AVENUE XXVII LEADER BROWN PRIDE LOCOS 21612 LSRP STAFF MAY 2011

Return to “Faction Forum Archive”