Post user-made content here.

Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Lead Admins

ATL-_-Bound
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: [OOC MASK]

Tykeria 'Fruit' Octave

Post by ATL-_-Bound » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:24 pm

Tykeria_Octave was born on January 3, 2001 to Teresa Octave and Baron Octave. Tykeria was raised in a four bedroom household, with her mother, her father, her older sister Cearra Octave, and her older brother Korvez Octave. Korvez was three years old when Tykeria was born, and Cearra was nearly a newborn, being born a few months ahead of Tykeria. Tykeria was a family oriented person, spending time with her brother and sister, as well as her close cousin, Cameron Octave. They grew up in Willowfield, attending the local schools there.

Tykeria had an average teen life in a low income neighborhood, with domestic violence being in her life, and other incidents happening with her parents. At the age of fourteen, Tykeria had to burry her sixteen year old brother, Korvez Octave, after a stray bullet hit him in the side of the neck. The dramatic tragedy caused her cousin Cameron, also known as Gudda, to go rouge.

Two years later, the sixteen year old girl, has burried her father, and her older brother, living still, in Willowfield. Tykeria works a part-time shift at Popeyes, keeping a steady income coming in. She lived with her cousin, sharing the bills that they had. On one tragic day, Tykeria had a horrifying blast from the past, after hearing her seventeen year old cousin, Cameron Octave, was murdered. Tykeria's sudden loss, affects her devastatingly.
Last edited by ATL-_-Bound on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Previous characters
Spoiler: show
Rondarias_Williams [Found dead with a bullet hole in his forehead behind a house in Ganton]
Sateese_Williams [Found dead in the sewers laying face down with a bullet hole in the back of his head]
Tearion_Dunbar [Found dead in a pool of blood laying upside down towards the fence in the cul-de-sac in Ganton, with a bloody pistol near him, having multiple bullet holes bullet holes in his chest]
Dillion_Holiday [M.I.A.]

Outlaw Here
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Re: Tykeria 'Fruit' Octave

Post by Outlaw Here » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:00 pm

my boyy

ATL-_-Bound
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by ATL-_-Bound » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:55 pm

Last edited by ATL-_-Bound on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Previous characters
Rondarias_Williams [Found dead with a bullet hole in his forehead behind a house in Ganton]
Sateese_Williams [Found dead in the sewers laying face down with a bullet hole in the back of his head]
Tearion_Dunbar [Found dead in a pool of blood laying upside down towards the fence in the cul-de-sac in Ganton, with a bloody pistol near him, having multiple bullet holes bullet holes in his chest]
Dillion_Holiday [M.I.A.]

ATL-_-Bound
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by ATL-_-Bound » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:55 pm

Last edited by ATL-_-Bound on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Previous characters
Dillion_Holiday [M.I.A.]

ATL-_-Bound
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by ATL-_-Bound » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:56 pm

Last edited by ATL-_-Bound on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Previous characters
Dillion_Holiday [M.I.A.]

ATL-_-Bound
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Last edited by ATL-_-Bound on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Previous characters
Dillion_Holiday [M.I.A.]

ATL-_-Bound
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Last edited by ATL-_-Bound on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Previous characters
Dillion_Holiday [M.I.A.]

ATL-_-Bound
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by ATL-_-Bound » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:10 pm

Previous characters
Dillion_Holiday [M.I.A.]

ATL-_-Bound
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by ATL-_-Bound » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:33 am

ImageImage
Previous characters
Dillion_Holiday [M.I.A.]

ATL-_-Bound
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by ATL-_-Bound » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:34 am

ImageImage
Previous characters
Dillion_Holiday [M.I.A.]

ATL-_-Bound
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by ATL-_-Bound » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:35 am

ImageImage
Previous characters
Dillion_Holiday [M.I.A.]

ATL-_-Bound
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by ATL-_-Bound » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:37 am

Previous characters
Dillion_Holiday [M.I.A.]

ATL-_-Bound
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by ATL-_-Bound » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:37 am

Previous characters
Dillion_Holiday [M.I.A.]

ATL-_-Bound
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by ATL-_-Bound » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:08 am

ImageImage
Previous characters
Dillion_Holiday [M.I.A.]

ATL-_-Bound
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by ATL-_-Bound » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:58 am

ImageImageImage
Previous characters
Dillion_Holiday [M.I.A.]

Return to “Screenshots and videos”