The Sixth Borough

Post user-made content here.
User avatar
Chickie.
Gangster
Gangster
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:26 pm

Re: The Sixth Borough

Post by Chickie. » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:05 am

Image

User avatar
Chickie.
Gangster
Gangster
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:26 pm

Re: The Sixth Borough

Post by Chickie. » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:29 pm

Image

User avatar
russian boy
Gangster
Gangster
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:31 pm

Re: The Sixth Borough

Post by russian boy » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:08 pm

mercedes from Moscow

John_Pablo_Castillo
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 451
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:44 pm

Re: The Sixth Borough

Post by John_Pablo_Castillo » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:14 pm

I /like/ this, goodluck!

User avatar
James_Mutra
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:44 pm

Re: The Sixth Borough

Post by James_Mutra » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:14 am

how Get perм to upand SСress ?``

User avatar
Richard_Asaro
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 385
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:06 am

Re: The Sixth Borough

Post by Richard_Asaro » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:28 am

James_Mutra wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:14 am
how Get perм to upand SСress ?``
You don't have anything better to do?
For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul?

User avatar
James_Mutra
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:44 pm

Re: The Sixth Borough

Post by James_Mutra » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:40 am

ey iмagine if u had that type of attitude baсk when Gago fuсked ur virtual hoe, сould have shaved ur pubes instead of slitting ur wrists

User avatar
Donald_Scarpa
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1490
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:35 pm

Re: The Sixth Borough

Post by Donald_Scarpa » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:12 pm

James_Mutra wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:40 am
ey iмagine if u had that type of attitude baсk when Gago fuсked ur virtual hoe, сould have shaved ur pubes instead of slitting ur wrists
Have you ever questioned yourself as to why you continue to be a LCN groupie commentator?

User avatar
Iudex.
veritas vos liberabit
veritas vos liberabit
Posts: 3028
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:15 am
Ingame name: Juliette_Naviaux
Location: 31 15'15.53N, 24 15'30.53W

Re: The Sixth Borough

Post by Iudex. » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:18 pm

Donnie still on fire.
I'M A HACKER
Image

User avatar
James_Mutra
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:44 pm

Re: The Sixth Borough

Post by James_Mutra » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:45 am

Donald_Scarpa wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:12 pm
James_Mutra wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:40 am
ey iмagine if u had that type of attitude baсk when Gago fuсked ur virtual hoe, сould have shaved ur pubes instead of slitting ur wrists
Have you ever questioned yourself as to why you continue to be a LCN groupie commentator?
im hoping that someone will catch the bait for some banter but thats a bit cocky coming from a LCN meme

User avatar
Donald_Scarpa
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1490
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:35 pm

Re: The Sixth Borough

Post by Donald_Scarpa » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:19 pm

And that's coming from a typical LCN reject who's only motive was to rat out any opposing LCN simply because he couldn't surpass anything other than associate, even with the OOC leverage. Ouch. You chose the wrong thread to try and boost your self esteem.

User avatar
James_Mutra
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:44 pm

Re: The Sixth Borough

Post by James_Mutra » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:18 pm

Donald_Scarpa wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:19 pm
And that's coming from a typical LCN reject who's only motive was to rat out any opposing LCN simply because he couldn't surpass anything other than associate, even with the OOC leverage. Ouch. You chose the wrong thread to try and boost your self esteem.
сant disаgree that it is diffiсult to juмp in a сirсle of people who value "OOC loyalty" and faction progression more than their characters

i been a rat only once on lsrp what the fuck are you on about my boy??? i hope u write down your LCN experience in your CV next time ur tryna start a career outside SAMP

P.S. if u need мore pages on this shit jus quote мe so i get a notification, Gotta. Go. Now.

User avatar
Wayne_Rutherford
Gangster
Gangster
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:04 am

Re: The Sixth Borough

Post by Wayne_Rutherford » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:41 pm

James_Mutra wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:18 pm
Donald_Scarpa wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:19 pm
And that's coming from a typical LCN reject who's only motive was to rat out any opposing LCN simply because he couldn't surpass anything other than associate, even with the OOC leverage. Ouch. You chose the wrong thread to try and boost your self esteem.
сant disаgree that it is diffiсult to juмp in a сirсle of people who value "OOC loyalty" and faction progression more than their characters

i been a rat only once on lsrp what the fuck are you on about my boy??? i hope u write down your LCN experience in your CV next time ur tryna start a career outside SAMP

P.S. if u need мore pages on this shit jus quote мe so i get a notification, Gotta. Go. Now.
hey you must be fun at parties
Weiner Rutherford

User avatar
Donald_Scarpa
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1490
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:35 pm

Re: The Sixth Borough

Post by Donald_Scarpa » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:36 pm

James_Mutra wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:18 pm
Donald_Scarpa wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:19 pm
And that's coming from a typical LCN reject who's only motive was to rat out any opposing LCN simply because he couldn't surpass anything other than associate, even with the OOC leverage. Ouch. You chose the wrong thread to try and boost your self esteem.
сant disаgree that it is diffiсult to juмp in a сirсle of people who value "OOC loyalty" and faction progression more than their characters

i been a rat only once on lsrp what the fuck are you on about my boy??? i hope u write down your LCN experience in your CV next time ur tryna start a career outside SAMP

P.S. if u need мore pages on this shit jus quote мe so i get a notification, Gotta. Go. Now.
That. Didn't. Make. Sense.

But give yourself a pat on the back. At least you tried.

User avatar
James_Mutra
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:44 pm

Re: The Sixth Borough

Post by James_Mutra » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:35 am

na lets keep this thread alive scrapa thats the only thing u got left

Post Reply

Return to “Screenshots and videos”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Crower, FazerX, Feenix, freddytemple, Ghandour, Huncho., Klu, shopworn and 8 guests