0.3.8 Discussion: Civilian skins

Discussion in preparation for the new version of SA-MP.
Chanel
Queen of Los Santos
Queen of Los Santos

Re: 0.3.8 Discussion: Civilian skins

Post by Chanel » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:49 am

An idea; considering there is 50 white civilians skins, 40 african american civilians skins, 3 latinx civilian skins, 18 asian civilian skins — we should first level out the skins by race so it is even. Maybe 60 each? Just a thought so all races could have new skins. Obviously asian and latinx skins are lacking considering most of the asian civilian skins are in formal business attire and two of the three latinx are commonly used as gang skins.

There of course are other ways to sort through and even out the skins, maybe by category or gender. 30 female civilian skins and 81 male civilian skins are currently recorded on the UCP. There is a huge gap. This would definitely get rid of the lacking crisis for female skins. Just consider race, age, weight, etc when making them as no one really would want skins similar to each other. Having an extra 50 white female skins wouldn't fix much.

Variety is key. New faces, earrings & hair would be a fresh idea than what we already have, @ modders.
oh fuck

FamousCEO
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Robert_Cornett

Post by FamousCEO » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:01 am

We need a lot of prison skins as they would make prison roleplay more better and more realistic.

Tusks
- Gold Member -
- Gold Member -

Post by Tusks » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:31 am

vmaff1 with a leather jacket. more leather jacket skins.

FamousCEO
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by FamousCEO » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:48 am

Tusks wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:31 am
vmaff1 with a leather jacket. more leather jacket skins.
Yea true.

Tusks
- Gold Member -
- Gold Member -

Post by Tusks » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:47 am

female with leather jacket. we insistttt

Boulevard Bully
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Boulevard Bully » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:13 am

Simple retextures first.

Charlotte Dunois

Post by Charlotte Dunois » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:49 am

Exercise versions of all the girl skins. CJ's girlfriends in spandex thighs with arm bands and workout outfits. The only close too exercise skin for females is nursgirl

FamousCEO
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by FamousCEO » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:58 am

We also need some head changes.

FamousCEO
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by FamousCEO » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:01 am

I don't know if anyone has thought about this or not but what about skins with jackets? We could use them for snow mods that people download. We need more jacket skins!

Picky
LS:RP Tester
LS:RP Tester
Ingame name: Stella Moreau

Post by Picky » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:34 pm

FamousCEO wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:01 am
I don't know if anyone has thought about this or not but what about skins with jackets? We could use them for snow mods that people download. We need more jacket skins!
Would be even better and easier if that could be added as /clothing items instead, because adding coats and all that will take a lot of slots for skins in my opinion. Simply adding /clothing items such as hats for winter and coats would be the best.

RusselTyrone
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by RusselTyrone » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:27 am

FamousCEO wrote:
Yeah and then you got skins with different styles of jackets.
Active Character Developement Threads
Satchell Brown
Jordan Shirren

Active Factions
The Keenan-Kirwan Organisation

Characters
Russel Tyrone - Dead
Corey Coleman - Dead
Satchell Brown
Jordan Shirren

Reader
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Ingame name: Clarence Shawn

Post by Reader » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:03 pm

FamousCEO wrote:
How about jackets as an object which you can put onto your skin so its useable on every skin.

Didnt see this actually.
Picky wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:34 pm
FamousCEO wrote:
Would be even better and easier if that could be added as /clothing items instead, because adding coats and all that will take a lot of slots for skins in my opinion. Simply adding /clothing items such as hats for winter and coats would be the best.

BG Static
Gangster
Gangster

Post by BG Static » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:14 pm

Please can we get the Ballas and Families skins retextured with both red and blue colors. I've got a skinpack that is just the Ballas & Families that have blue on them if u want them PM me I can send, would be Perfect for Crip roleplay & have us stop using the purple/green guys, and so people actually would know we're Crips due to the color of the shorts/jumpers etc

I wouldn't like to see any lqhq style skins. Just gangs retextured into blue&red for blood n crip
Ganton Naybahood gaaaaang member
-
BG STATIC

Badman Mike
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Badman Mike » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:29 pm

Reader wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:03 pm
FamousCEO wrote:
How about jackets as an object which you can put onto your skin so its useable on every skin.

Didnt see this actually.
Picky wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:34 pm
FamousCEO wrote:
Jackets need to deform in order to look good which is impossible because clothing objects can't hold rigging information. Accessories are fine because they don't need to twist etc.

Milkshake
D3V1L
D3V1L

Post by Milkshake » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:13 pm

The two new female skins are cute, maybe it's an idea to add more females with dresses, and some casual dressed females with high heels. Female skins with shorts too.

In overall it's still lacking a bunch of female skins, and I hope plenty more are to come over time.

And I am still highly supporting prison skins, for all default skins.
About Me

" Always being evil "

Return to “SA-MP 0.3.8 RC”