[Buying] Apartments in Los Santos

Moderators: Junior Admins, Tester Team, Senior Lead Admins

ryanh
Gangster
Gangster

[Buying] Apartments in Los Santos

Post by ryanh » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:05 pm

I'm looking to purchase a Medium modernized apartment in a crime free area. (Preferably in either Temple, Market or downtown ls areas)

Budget is around $500,000 to $950,000 (Offer will increase overtime)

If you have an apartment and you're looking to sell, Please leave your name, number and a couple photos if you can and I'll get in touch if I'm interested!

Or if need be, you can contact me on my personal email address at [email protected] ((Forum pm))

PS
(Serious offers only, i've been living in this city for nearly 2 years and i'm trying to get my own place, I'm very busy with work so no time wasters please!)

(This Advertisement will remain open till i've gotten an apartment.)
Finished with LS-RP, Had a good run, thanks for the memories.
Current Characters.
Spoiler: show
Past Characters:
Ryder Tarver: Age 17: Status: Missing. (In 2017, Tarver was last seen getting into a grey admiral with 2 other occupants, The grey admiral was later found bullet ridden and bloodied, both bodies of the occupants were found close by, but tarvers was not.

Michael Hagan: Age 21: Status: Unknown. (Last seen in leaving Blueberry on a Grey Wayfarer motorcycle, Current location unknown.
Former Full patch/Enforcer for the Warlocks MC.
Former Prospect for the Filthy Bastards MC

Ryan Clinton: Age 27: Status: Alive and well,Came back to SA for a while to redeem himself, Is now happy and healthy, living in Manchester,UK

ryanh
Gangster
Gangster

Re: [Buying] Apartments in Los Santos

Post by ryanh » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:38 pm

Still looking.
Current Characters.
Past Characters:
Ryder Tarver: Age 17: Status: Missing. (In 2017, Tarver was last seen getting into a grey admiral with 2 other occupants, The grey admiral was later found bullet ridden and bloodied, both bodies of the occupants were found close by, but tarvers was not.

Michael Hagan: Age 21: Status: Unknown. (Last seen in leaving Blueberry on a Grey Wayfarer motorcycle, Current location unknown.

Ryan Clinton: Age 27: Status: Alive and well,Came back to SA for a while to redeem himself, Is now happy and healthy, living in Manchester,UK

ryanh
Gangster
Gangster

Re: [Buying] Apartments in Los Santos

Post by ryanh » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:15 pm

Still Looking
Current Characters.
Past Characters:

Return to “Real Estate Archive”