Avoid posting leaked?

Discuss GTA IV here. Remember to have spoiler warnings in threads containing spoilers, and/or use the
Spoiler: show
tag in posts containing them.

Forum rules
Remember to have spoiler warnings in threads containing spoilers, and/or use the
Spoiler: show
tag in posts containing them!
*Nick
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Avoid posting leaked?

Post by *Nick » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:01 am

Can we have it so no one is allowed to post leaked content? I could care less what it is, I don't know about anyone else. But when I get the game, I want to be able to play it without knowledge of anything before hand that wasn't officially released. And I don't want some idiot spoiling something for me, some ass on reddit did that already.

Also, Rockstar have asked gtaforums and reddit to take down any information regarding leaked crap. I think the same should be done here. I know the leaked content is cool and/or funny, but still.
Last edited by *Nick on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lutch
-
-

Re: Avoid posting leaked?

Post by Lutch » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:09 am

I think it's completely okay to post leaked stuff. It's up to you if want to check out on what has been leaked or not.

Spindry
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Spindry » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:15 am

Perhaps the spoiler feature should be used in threads that contain leaked content and the title of the thread use a [SPOILER] tag.
I'm out.

Amez
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Matias Chavez

Post by Amez » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:52 am

I'm fine with the leaked content being posted. It's self control, if you don't want to see it, don't click spoiler tags or threads that may contain spoilers, some people want to know spoilers etc.

Garethkeir
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Garethkeir » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:25 am

Locked due to inactivity.

Return to “GTA IV”