Surprise characters.

Discuss GTA IV here. Remember to have spoiler warnings in threads containing spoilers, and/or use the
Spoiler: show
tag in posts containing them.

Forum rules
Remember to have spoiler warnings in threads containing spoilers, and/or use the
Spoiler: show
tag in posts containing them!
Pio
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: KOZIK

Re: Surprise characters.

Post by Pio » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:58 pm

smurph wrote:I wish

OMG I WISH. All hail the almighty Heisenberg!

OfficerCode3
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by OfficerCode3 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:59 am

Bricks wrote:
Matt[Y] wrote:I can imagine that they gonna' put it some old friends from GTA:SA but I think they won't take any GTA:IV characters, simply because they used them twice already (GTA:IV and GTA:EFLC)...

Apparently the characters from GTA:SA won't exist in this universe so pretty much the all the old characters that could appear in GTA V would be from GTA IV. Like I said, though, I think it's stupid from Rockstar and I would of loved to see characters like OG. Loc make an appearence.

Why wouldn't they be able to exist? I guess if they take characters from an other GTA, they will be from GTA:SA simply because it would be odd if they just make up some new streetgangs without mentioning Ballas, Grove etc.. So I guess at least the names of the gangs will appear again.
🔥

RETIRED LSRP TESTER

Bricks
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: BASED GOD

Post by Bricks » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:04 pm

Because different universe. That's what people have been telling me around here. You didn't see any character from GTA III in GTA IV, right? Not even a single mention anything related to it. I know it's bullshit, but what can you do. They both take place in Liberty City, the difference is, they're in different universes. Rockstar call the PS2 era 3D universe, the ones made on new gen consoles is a part of the HD universe.
geno #71

Daniel Robbington
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: doge

Post by Daniel Robbington » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:54 pm

Bricks wrote:Because different universe. That's what people have been telling me around here. You didn't see any character from GTA III in GTA IV, right? Not even a single mention anything related to it. I know it's bullshit, but what can you do. They both take place in Liberty City, the difference is, they're in different universes. Rockstar call the PS2 era 3D universe, the ones made on new gen consoles is a part of the HD universe.

Well, in GTA IV there appeared an CD from OG Loc.
wow so gangster much babes such og so badass

W-Law
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by W-Law » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:59 am

Can't wait to play that shit... Riding around with these Quads like a baws.
$$$
Never be a broke nigga.
€€€

Assault
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Assault » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:05 am

Daniel Robbington wrote:
Bricks wrote:Because different universe. That's what people have been telling me around here. You didn't see any character from GTA III in GTA IV, right? Not even a single mention anything related to it. I know it's bullshit, but what can you do. They both take place in Liberty City, the difference is, they're in different universes. Rockstar call the PS2 era 3D universe, the ones made on new gen consoles is a part of the HD universe.

Well, in GTA IV there appeared an CD from OG Loc.

CJ was also on one of the billboards.

http://images.wikia.com/gtawiki/images/ ... -gtaiv.jpg
ls-rp died in 2015

Sneaker
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: YG MONK

Post by Sneaker » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:29 pm

Maybe we might see Sweet and CJ in there, you never know they might make an appearance.
BEEN RETIRED || PLAY FOR FUN || JACKERS GALLERY https://forum.ls-rp.io/viewtopic.php?f= ... lit=nelson

Munchies
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Munchies » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:10 pm

They already confirmed no III era characters will appear. Not sure about IV ones.

OfficerCode3
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by OfficerCode3 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:20 pm

No, but they had Claude (GTA III) in GTA:SA for example...
Plus the stuff others posted already.

Munchies wrote:They already confirmed no III era characters will appear. Not sure about IV ones.

So what about GTA:SA?
🔥

RETIRED LSRP TESTER

Justnet
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Time is an illusion.

Post by Justnet » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:06 am

Matt[Y] wrote:

Munchies wrote:They already confirmed no III era characters will appear. Not sure about IV ones.

I don't get why you people don't listen.

Anyone from the non-HD era, don't show up in the HD ones (GTA IV, TLAD, GBOT, GTA V). This means that Vice City, GTA;SA, and GTA III, ect.. won't be showing up character wise. There might be a easter egg involving them but they're in a different "world" persay and don't really show up.

They've stated that GTA IV character(s) will show up within GTA V but NO one major with the story line. (LIKE in GTA SA when Claude met CJ in the racing event! Or Rosenberg meets CJ with the rock-band).

EVEN IF THEY DID, MAJORITY OF THE CHARACTERS FROM THE OLDER GAMES WOULD BE DEAD. They'd be around 40-60 years old and with the life styles they live/lived, they most likely wouldn't make it into old age. Yes it really sucks and we all want to see the old characters we grew up with while playing this series, BUT R* themselves have stated what's been said about the different "universe" many times over.
Killing more people then R.R Martin.

Munchies
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Munchies » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:14 pm

Some people don't understand what III era and IV era means.

GTA's that fall under the III era are the non-HD ones that were prior to GTA IV and after GTA III. So basically: GTA3, VC, SA, LCS, VCS.

That being said it means that nobody from the mentioned games above will appear in GTA V. MAYBE - just maybe somebody from IV as cameo appearances like Justnet said.

My guess is somebody not too important will show up in V, maybe Gay Tony as a night club owner in one of the mission, you might have to rob his club or something along those lines.

Joaquin_Garza
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Joaquin_Garza » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:04 pm

CJ and Sweet, if they won't show up I'll kill everybody from Rockstar North.

Bricks
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: BASED GOD

Post by Bricks » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:22 pm

Matt[Y] wrote:

GTA III and GTA San Andreas were both a part of the 3D universe so I don't really know what you're on about.
geno #71

OfficerCode3
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by OfficerCode3 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:21 pm

Bricks wrote:
Matt[Y] wrote:

GTA III and GTA San Andreas were both a part of the 3D universe so I don't really know what you're on about.

Yeah I kinda misread your post - sorry for that one.
I'm still pretty sure though that they won't take any GTA:IV character.
🔥

RETIRED LSRP TESTER

VONChrizz
Civilian
Civilian

Post by VONChrizz » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:55 pm

http://www.igta5.com/characters
There is some information about them almost at the bottom of the page.

Return to “GTA IV”