Surprise characters.

Discuss GTA IV here. Remember to have spoiler warnings in threads containing spoilers, and/or use the
Spoiler: show
tag in posts containing them.

Forum rules
Remember to have spoiler warnings in threads containing spoilers, and/or use the
tag in posts containing them!
iRonan[NL]
Gangster
Gangster

Re: Surprise characters.

Post by iRonan[NL] » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:43 am

Astro_Trillz wrote:
Solos wrote:Didn't know Rockstar confirmed it, because usualy people just say "Do you see CJ in GTA V trailers? No, it's a different universe so fuck off", if Rockstar confirmed it then you're right and I'm wrong.

Im sorry, but I have to say this. What the fuck? Where do you see Las Venturas or San Fierro? Sure the gangs (OGF and LSB) might have the same backstory, but you won't be seeing CJ, Sweet, OG Loc, Kendle, or Caesar around.

Don't forget the chica like Kylie and stuff.
Leonard Crawley - Unemployed - 21y/o - Level 2

"Life is a game for everyone, love is the prize."

Cordova
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Frank Cordova

Post by Cordova » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:41 pm

I have the /exact/ same feeling likewise man since they even announced about GTA V. It's not going to be seperated from the others that's for sure. At least one character that we know in my opinion going to be there in a part of the story.

Solos
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Fog

Post by Solos » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:05 am

So far found four, Johnny, Terry, Clay and Ashley from TLAD, Johnny, Clay and Terry died.

Cocaine Capital
Black N White
Black N White

Post by Cocaine Capital » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:06 am

Solos wrote:
So far found four, Johnny, Terry, Clay and Ashley from TLAD, Johnny, Clay and Terry died.

Yep, I love how they made it to where compared to trevor, they were all pussies.
Paul Woodman- Los Santos Fire Department

Justnet
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Time is an illusion.

Post by Justnet » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:00 am

Solos wrote:

Ashely dies too, once Trevor leaves to LS he bombs the buildings around the area of the Lost camp before he leaves. You can hear her arguing with another Lost member about Trevor within the tralier.
Killing more people then R.R Martin.

Solos
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Fog

Post by Solos » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:26 pm

Kee-Slim wrote:
Solos wrote:

Yep, I love how they made it to where compared to trevor, they were all pussies.

Yeah, although it kinda pissed me off because Johnny was (and still is) my favorite GTA character, so it was kind of lame to see him going down like a lame little pussy.

Simeon_Yazijian
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Simeon_Yazijian » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:08 pm

Solos wrote:
Kee-Slim wrote:
Solos wrote:

Yeah, although it kinda pissed me off because Johnny was (and still is) my favorite GTA character, so it was kind of lame to see him going down like a lame little pussy.

Yeah kinda' dissapointed me that those missions didn't escalate to something more, and Trevor just takes on a whole MC, as they cower in fear pfft.

J4Y
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by J4Y » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:12 pm

was quite shitty how johnny died, same with terry and clay. wanted to see a bit more of em tbh

Home6oy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Home6oy » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:14 am

Solos wrote:
Kee-Slim wrote:
Solos wrote:

That's because Johnny cameback in the world of meth in LS. It got him fucktop as you can see he became real weak. Trevor is a psychopath he ate them all out.

Garethkeir
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Garethkeir » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:20 am

Locked due to inactivity.

Return to “GTA IV”