What gangs do you expect in GTA V

Discuss GTA IV here. Remember to have spoiler warnings in threads containing spoilers, and/or use the
Spoiler: show
tag in posts containing them.

Forum rules
Remember to have spoiler warnings in threads containing spoilers, and/or use the
Spoiler: show
tag in posts containing them!
The Emperor
Trap God For Hire
Trap God For Hire

Re: What gangs do you expect in GTA V

Post by The Emperor » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:24 am

The beef between The Families set is crazy. They caught two guys on camera running through the alleyway, the guy who was running went on his knees and put his hands up surrendering. The guy that was chasing him aimed his gun at the back of his head shooting him twice. He then sprinted away while that one guy lies dead. They was from the Families, turning on each other. The gang documentary is crazy.

Solos
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Fog

Post by Solos » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:49 am

Dizzy_D wrote:The beef between The Families set is crazy. They caught two guys on camera running through the alleyway, the guy who was running went on his knees and put his hands up surrendering. The guy that was chasing him aimed his gun at the back of his head shooting him twice. He then sprinted away while that one guy lies dead. They was from the Families, turning on each other. The gang documentary is crazy.

The families always had inner beefs, ever GTA SA when the Sevile and Grove Street fought each other.

Hockey
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Hockey » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:41 pm

You'll be sure to see the Ballas and the Grove Street families gangs. Which also includes the Varios Los Aztecas, San Fierro Rifa, and some other ones that we saw during the campaign of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
retired

Blackflip
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Tez

Post by Blackflip » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:43 pm

Why do you think San Fierro Rifa would be there?
--> Screenshot Thread <--

Past Characters: show
Keyshawn Hall - Alive
USALS / tis' the szn
Maxwell "Wuzi" Owusu - Alive
Lost Tribe MC & Kirkwood Ave / Ballin' in Overtime

Riley "Scotty" Scott - Unknown
Former Road Slayer MC Prospect

Lakin "LZ" Wright - Deceased
Temple Neighborhood Crips / Shot near the Temple Burgershot on 08/09/10

* LSHS - Braxton Bailey/Malik Manning ... also S/O W-Block aka Za Pacany Gang *

THE ORIGINAL SQUAD

Ashley
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Ashley » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:46 pm

LXZLXX wrote:Why do you think San Fierro Rifa would be there?

They won't as there is no San Fierro.

Blackflip
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Tez

Post by Blackflip » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:48 pm

I know. I was referring to Hockey's post. I shoulda been clearer on that post
--> Screenshot Thread <--

Past Characters: show
Keyshawn Hall - Alive
USALS / tis' the szn
Maxwell "Wuzi" Owusu - Alive
Lost Tribe MC & Kirkwood Ave / Ballin' in Overtime

Riley "Scotty" Scott - Unknown
Former Road Slayer MC Prospect

Lakin "LZ" Wright - Deceased
Temple Neighborhood Crips / Shot near the Temple Burgershot on 08/09/10

* LSHS - Braxton Bailey/Malik Manning ... also S/O W-Block aka Za Pacany Gang *

THE ORIGINAL SQUAD

KillianNI
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by KillianNI » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:42 am

I can't believe all the fighting you lot were doing over the gangs. It's a GAME and its not real, the gangs are gangs from San Andreas, not Los Angeles. One isn't based on crips and one isn't based on bloods, how do I know this? Because they don't wear green nor blue if they were based on bloods or crips they would wear red and blue., in San Andreas sp grove would through b's as well as c's, I'm pretty sure ballas did also but I never remeber aiming the camera at them.

I like again how the Families or Grove gang(whatever you want to call it) have internal beef again, it makes things more interesting. I wonder will there be at least one main or supporting character in the story that's affiliated to each gang and you have interaction with them. I'm annoyed I didn't save that documentary to my computer before they deleted it.

VisibleNoise
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by VisibleNoise » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:56 am

KillianNI wrote:I'm annoyed I didn't save that documentary to my computer before they deleted it.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=29upw1h&s=5

T3RMINATOR
Mafia
Mafia

Post by T3RMINATOR » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:25 pm

It'd fit if ballas, groove street, aztecas and vagos show up again since it's los santos. And it'd be EXTREMLY cool to see a guy like CJ or any other character again, maybe old as fuck beeing some kind of OG in prison or whatever.

I doubt that there will be bloods, crips or any real life gangs on it, because that'd bring mad discussions to the game and the risk that it'll be forbidden in some places.

Hollywood Gangster
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Hollywood Gangster » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:58 pm

T3RMINATOR wrote:It'd fit if ballas, groove street, aztecas and vagos show up again since it's los santos. And it'd be EXTREMLY cool to see a guy like CJ or any other character again, maybe old as fuck beeing some kind of OG in prison or whatever.

I doubt that there will be bloods, crips or any real life gangs on it, because that'd bring mad discussions to the game and the risk that it'll be forbidden in some places.

So far the Ballas, Vagos and the Families are in the game. I also seen that Aztecas are back and a new gang named Santa Mara.

Clem-Clem
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: TOO MANY

Post by Clem-Clem » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:23 pm

The Lost MC and also possibly Angels of Death has opened chapters in Los Santos, and obviously the families and Ballas're back. :>

Also, I remember seeing some stuff on a possibility of Asian criminal organizations being in the game aswell.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/bobochang scroll down to the bottom.
im the baaaaaaaaaaaaaad guy duh do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do

Simeon_Yazijian
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Simeon_Yazijian » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:28 pm

From IGN
With Trevor onboard, it’s harder for Franklin to cavil, and so I amble into the back of Trevor’s van, along with Lamar and his faithful Rottweiler, Chop. It doesn’t take long to reach the heart the hood – Franklin clearly hasn’t moved that far away. It’s a familiar cul-de-sac, intimidatingly fringed by rundown houses and shifty huddles of gang members – it’s Grove Street, the home of San Andreas’s protagonist, CJ. And the gang we’re negotiating with for a kilo of coke? The Ballas.

Seems the ballas now control Grove maybe? nice to hear that Grove St. is actually in the game

J4Y
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by J4Y » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:00 pm

Grove Street Ballas. :lol:

Hollywood Gangster
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Hollywood Gangster » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:15 pm

Triads have been confirmed to be in the game now through the IGN preview.

ThugPac
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by ThugPac » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:50 am

Grove Street
Ballas
Korean Mob
Armenian Mob
Lost Motorcycle club
The KIller Hills
Angels of Death