GTA 5 Preorder

Discuss GTA IV here. Remember to have spoiler warnings in threads containing spoilers, and/or use the
Spoiler: show
tag in posts containing them.

Forum rules
Remember to have spoiler warnings in threads containing spoilers, and/or use the
Spoiler: show
tag in posts containing them!
Glen
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Glen_Wright

Re: GTA 5 Preorder

Post by Glen » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:40 pm

I was contemplating pre-ordering the Xbox version of it. Decided eventually after much pondering that I'd wait for the PC version, which I assume will come out a ridiculous amount of time after the console version are released. But I figure it's worth waiting for.

Lann
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Lann » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:50 pm

Wright. wrote:I was contemplating pre-ordering the Xbox version of it. Decided eventually after much pondering that I'd wait for the PC version, which I assume will come out a ridiculous amount of time after the console version are released. But I figure it's worth waiting for.

I don't think it's worth waiting for. Chances are that you'll get a shitty port like GTA IV was. Just get it on XBOX and later on on PC. You won't regret it, trust me.
I, Lann, will join the probation group in order to serve my debt to Los Santos Role Play. I choose to follow the rules inside of the group as followed. I am fully aware that the tasks involved can change and or even expand as the leads see fit. I will agree to a ban if I can not fulfill the groups purpose!

JuicyPussy
Mafia
Mafia

Post by JuicyPussy » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:11 am

only if it comes out for PC
Previously known as SweetD
"Why drink and drive while you can smoke and fly"

Domentziolus
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Domentziolus » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:18 pm

Got my preorder done a couple of months back. So excited! Still deciding on what edition to get, standard, special or collectors. I will be playing this on my Xbox 360
My abilities something you can't gauge, enemies look for me with the 12 gauge

Lann
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Lann » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:04 pm

If you don't want to play GTA the way it's meant to be played, get the special edition. You get extra clothes, tattoos and two free weapons that are permanently available in any Ammu Nation gunstore.

I personally pre-ordered the normal edition simply because I don't want to have any 'benefits' like free weapons.
I, Lann, will join the probation group in order to serve my debt to Los Santos Role Play. I choose to follow the rules inside of the group as followed. I am fully aware that the tasks involved can change and or even expand as the leads see fit. I will agree to a ban if I can not fulfill the groups purpose!

*Nick
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by *Nick » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:30 am

I had CO edition, but I lowered it to SE because I didn't want to pay an extra 60 bucks for some clothing. I can always get that in the future online. And for the extra cars in SP and MP, doesn't matter to me :D .

Sneaker
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: YG MONK

Post by Sneaker » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:09 am

Pre ordered it about 10 months ago.
BEEN RETIRED || PLAY FOR FUN || JACKERS GALLERY https://forum.ls-rp.io/viewtopic.php?f= ... lit=nelson

Hockey
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Hockey » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:59 pm

I've had the game pre-ordered since it was announced for pre-order. I still have the launch poster hanging on my wall, and awaiting for the game to be released.
retired

Garethkeir
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Garethkeir » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:22 am

Locked due to inactivity.

Return to “GTA IV”