Find all the Laws and Acts of San Andreas in this forum. Also contains the full Penal Code
to list all crimes and punishments.
- Wannabe Don
- Posts: 3922
- Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:15 pm
- Ingame name: Laos_Mason
Citizen Recognition Act 2015Author:
FRANK VAUGHNACT NO. 005-FVAn Act to establish for procedure under which the legislature may recognize, congratulate, and commend citizens of San Andreas for notable achievements.THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
DO ORDAIN AS FOLLOWS:
- "Legislature" refers to the San Andreas State Legislature.
- "Recipient" refers to an individual or organisation nominated for or awarded a Certificate of Recognition.
Section 2. General Provisions
- The Legislature has determined that citizens of notable and outstanding contribution to the state, as well as those making great achievements for the benefit of the state, must be recognized for their dedication and work.
- In order to facilitate this, the Legislature shall establish a procedure under which awards may be given to citizens for any contribution the Legislature finds worthy of commendation.
Certificate of Recognition
- The Legislature may, under the guidelines set forth in Section 4, grant a Certificate of Recognition to any citizen of the state of San Andreas.
- The Certificate of Recognition shall state the person or organization being issued the award.
- The Certificate of Recognition shall state the following, "Special recognition, heartiest congratulations and commendations are conveyed upon being recognized for outstanding contribution to the People of the State of San Andreas."
- Certificates of Recognition shall contain the reason under which the legislature finds there is cause to issue an award.
- Certificates of Recognition are issued as Awards, the title of which is to be written by the legislator introducing the Certificate of Resolution.
- The format for a Certification of Recognition is attached in Section 5.
Procedure for Recognition
- Any legislator may introduce a resolution to issue a Certificate of Recognition to any person or organization in the state of San Andreas for any reason they deem worthy of recognition.
- When submitting a resolution for recognition to a vote, legislators shall use the format attached in Section 4.
- Once a resolution for a Certificate of Recognition is submitted, legislators may discuss the proposal and make arguments in support or opposing the granting of the award.
- After FIVE (5) days from when the Certificate of Recognition resolution is submitted, a vote shall automatically begin. The vote shall last for THREE (3) days and then shall end.
- A vote requires a simple majority of all voting legislators. Votes to abstain and legislators not present shall not be included when determining whether or not a majority has been achieved.
- If successfully awarded, the legislator whom started the resolution is responsible for awarding a Certificate of Recognition to the recipient and is encouraged to make reasonable attempts to award a Certificate of Recognition in person.
- If a resolution is rejected, then FOURTEEN (14) days must pass before a legislator can propose the awarding of a Certificate of Recognition to the same recipient.
Formats and Guidelines
- The title of any resolution to award a Certificate of Recognition shall be, "Certificate of Recognition: <Name of Person or Organization Being Recognized>"
- The format for the Certificate of Recognition is contained below.
Code: Select all
[size=150][b]SAN ANDREAS STATE LEGISLATURE[/b][/size]
[pre][size=200][i]CERTIFICATE OF RECOGNITION[/i][/size][/pre]
[size=150][b][u]PERSON OR ORGANIZATION[/u][/b][/size]
[i]Special recognition, heartiest congratulations and
commendations are conveyed upon being recognized for
outstanding contribution to the People of the State of San Andreas.[/i]
[size=150][b][pre]~ Name of Award ~[/pre][/b][/size]
[i]Month Day, Year[/i]
SAN ANDREAS STATE LEGISLATURE[/b][/center][/divbox]
This bill, if passed, shall come into effect seven (7) days after being signed.
I hereby certify that the foregoing ordinance was passed by the Legislature of the State of San Andreas, at its meeting on this 10th day of January, 2016
Approved on this 10th day of January, 2016
Mayor of Los Santos and its associated, unincorporated counties
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest