Elysium Project aka. Nostalrius

A forum section dedicated to World of Warcraft.

Moderators: Game Admins, Lead Admins, Other Games Moderators

User avatar
Koehler
God of Spammers
God of Spammers
Posts: 10433
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:18 pm
Ingame name: Albert_Mauro
Location: Sinner Hill

Elysium Project aka. Nostalrius

Post by Koehler » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:58 pm

Anyone here playing it?
Last edited by Koehler on Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mortal
The truth hurts.
The truth hurts.
Posts: 791
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:45 pm
Ingame name: Cleveland Apps

Re: Nostalrius

Post by Mortal » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:01 pm

tbf, I'd love to get into the game.. is it free?

User avatar
Koehler
God of Spammers
God of Spammers
Posts: 10433
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:18 pm
Ingame name: Albert_Mauro
Location: Sinner Hill

Re: Nostalrius

Post by Koehler » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:02 pm

Mortal wrote:tbf, I'd love to get into the game.. is it free?

It's a server which runs 1.12.1 (one of the first WoW versions, from 2005). Many people play this server to get a feeling of now WoW used to be back then, or to settle down their nostalgia (hence the server is called Nostalrius). Basically it's free, just google it.

User avatar
Mortal
The truth hurts.
The truth hurts.
Posts: 791
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:45 pm
Ingame name: Cleveland Apps

Re: Nostalrius

Post by Mortal » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:14 pm

Koehler wrote:
Mortal wrote:tbf, I'd love to get into the game.. is it free?

It's a server which runs 1.12.1 (one of the first WoW versions, from 2005). Many people play this server to get a feeling of now WoW used to be back then, or to settle down their nostalgia (hence the server is called Nostalrius). Basically it's free, just google it.

It's interesting, but I can't quite get 'hooked' if you know what I mean.

User avatar
Koehler
God of Spammers
God of Spammers
Posts: 10433
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:18 pm
Ingame name: Albert_Mauro
Location: Sinner Hill

Re: Nostalrius

Post by Koehler » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:42 pm

Mortal wrote:
Koehler wrote:
Mortal wrote:tbf, I'd love to get into the game.. is it free?

It's a server which runs 1.12.1 (one of the first WoW versions, from 2005). Many people play this server to get a feeling of now WoW used to be back then, or to settle down their nostalgia (hence the server is called Nostalrius). Basically it's free, just google it.

It's interesting, but I can't quite get 'hooked' if you know what I mean.

PM me.

User avatar
Skygee
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1439
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:52 am

Re: Nostalrius

Post by Skygee » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:35 pm


User avatar
Koehler
God of Spammers
God of Spammers
Posts: 10433
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:18 pm
Ingame name: Albert_Mauro
Location: Sinner Hill

Re: Nostalrius

Post by Koehler » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:38 am

Yeah, Nostalrius is RIP. This can be locked.

User avatar
$kywalker
Gangster
Gangster
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:15 am

Re: Nostalrius

Post by $kywalker » Sat May 07, 2016 10:53 pm

RIP Nostalrius. Was good while it lasted. I moved onto Excalibur. TBC private server.
gang gang gang

Not looking both ways..
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:12 am

Re: Nostalrius

Post by Not looking both ways.. » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:59 pm

boys if you're looking to get back into vanilla crestfall WoW is opening up soon and its looking to be better than nostalrius, maybe not as many players but definitely going to be scripted well and better than nostalrius




User avatar
Blackbeard
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1033
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:07 pm
Ingame name: Baloo

Re: Nostalrius

Post by Blackbeard » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:26 pm

Nostralius is gonna be back as Elysium Project. Anybody going to play there? I'll do a Rogue/Paladin combo with a friend of mine.

User avatar
Koehler
God of Spammers
God of Spammers
Posts: 10433
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:18 pm
Ingame name: Albert_Mauro
Location: Sinner Hill

Re: Nostalrius

Post by Koehler » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:36 pm

I might continue leveling my 40 UD Priest if Elysium will use the Nost database.

User avatar
Blackbeard
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1033
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:07 pm
Ingame name: Baloo

Re: Nostalrius

Post by Blackbeard » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:54 pm

Koehler wrote:I might continue leveling my 40 UD Priest if Elysium will use the Nost database.
They'll do so on 2 servers. I'll be waiting on the one, where everything is going to start on 0.

User avatar
Koehler
God of Spammers
God of Spammers
Posts: 10433
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:18 pm
Ingame name: Albert_Mauro
Location: Sinner Hill

Re: Nostalrius

Post by Koehler » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:12 pm

Blackbeard wrote:
Koehler wrote:I might continue leveling my 40 UD Priest if Elysium will use the Nost database.
They'll do so on 2 servers. I'll be waiting on the one, where everything is going to start on 0.
I would too, but I don't have the patience to start a character from scratch. Again. I don't even have the patience to 1-110 on retail lol. I did my fair share of leveling in the past 10 years.

User avatar
MrTaylor
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Posts: 3490
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:26 am

Re: Nostalrius

Post by MrTaylor » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:02 pm

I think I had a level 20 Paladin Human. Might continue it. I've been playing on other blizzlike servers but things weren't the same.
not dead yet

Not looking both ways..
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:12 am

Re: Nostalrius

Post by Not looking both ways.. » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:05 pm

:twisted:
Last edited by Not looking both ways.. on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply

Return to “World of Warcraft”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest