Rust [Official]

Moderators: Game Admins, Lead Admins, Other Games Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
oRe
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Posts: 6027
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:06 pm
Location: Romania.

Re: Rust [Official]

Post by oRe » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:32 pm

@Mofujohn I dare you. :lol: :lol:
RETIRED TESTER

BullyLSRP
- Gold Member -
- Gold Member -
Posts: 1699
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:42 pm

Re: Rust [Official]

Post by BullyLSRP » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:21 am

I been tryna get this for so long.. anyone cracked this? for some reason any server I try to join it says connecting to server then says "connection failed"... tried so many servers, any help?

User avatar
shultz
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 4247
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 9:24 pm

Re: Rust [Official]

Post by shultz » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:34 am

BullyLSRP wrote:I been tryna get this for so long.. anyone cracked this? for some reason any server I try to join it says connecting to server then says "connection failed"... tried so many servers, any help?

Buy it, it's worth it.

BullyLSRP
- Gold Member -
- Gold Member -
Posts: 1699
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:42 pm

Re: Rust [Official]

Post by BullyLSRP » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:44 pm

shultz wrote:
BullyLSRP wrote:I been tryna get this for so long.. anyone cracked this? for some reason any server I try to join it says connecting to server then says "connection failed"... tried so many servers, any help?

Buy it, it's worth it.

alright bro, good looks. :)

User avatar
Mofujohn
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 2626
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:54 am

Re: Rust [Official]

Post by Mofujohn » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:24 pm

BullyLSRP wrote:
shultz wrote:
BullyLSRP wrote:I been tryna get this for so long.. anyone cracked this? for some reason any server I try to join it says connecting to server then says "connection failed"... tried so many servers, any help?

Buy it, it's worth it.

alright bro, good looks. :)


It's like £4.50 on G2A.

User avatar
Pothead
ADHD is a way of life
ADHD is a way of life
Posts: 3795
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm
Ingame name: Robert Pergler

Re: Rust [Official]

Post by Pothead » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:01 pm

Devil Dog wrote:Yeah, I checked the recommendations, they're wanting a GTX 980. I got a GTX 950, you think it'd be enjoyable for me frames wise? :(


m8 i got a GTX 650 and i enjoy it even though i only get 30 FPS
Image

User avatar
SESHOLLOWATERBOYZ
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1110
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:42 am

Re: Rust [Official]

Post by SESHOLLOWATERBOYZ » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:09 pm

You can't play online with torrented games, unless the multiplayer has its own client like SAMP. Started playing this over the weekend and had a blast.

User avatar
drgraphics
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 956
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:44 pm

Re: Rust [Official]

Post by drgraphics » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:52 pm

Never actually played this game but watched people play it on livestreams and stuff.. wondering whether to start playing or not. :)
Image
LSFD Command of the Year - 2015

Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes /you/ happy.

Engineer #030 - Louis Emerson
Image

User avatar
SESHOLLOWATERBOYZ
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1110
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:42 am

Re: Rust [Official]

Post by SESHOLLOWATERBOYZ » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:40 am

Raised a noob army, shit turned out in a disaster. xD

Image

Lijpe
- Gold Member -
- Gold Member -
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:34 pm

Re: Rust [Official]

Post by Lijpe » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:53 pm

dabbin wrote:Raised a noob army, shit turned out in a disaster. xD

Image


hey isnt that 18+

User avatar
MartosG
Gangster
Gangster
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:19 am
Ingame name: Adrian Collins

Re: Rust [Official]

Post by MartosG » Mon May 09, 2016 5:44 am

Awesome game if you're playing with other team mates. Solo can be entertaining but not for long once you get rekt from larger teams. Been playing it actively now for a while, Reached about 1,600 hours of gameplay.
Last edited by Kendrick_Ross on Wed May 18, 2016 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No recruiting allowed.

User avatar
Gilly
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Posts: 261
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:36 am
Ingame name: Giligan Potsworth
Location: Blueberry

Re: Rust [Official]

Post by Gilly » Mon May 09, 2016 5:45 am

Its meh in my opinion.

User avatar
Good
- Silver Member -
- Silver Member -
Posts: 743
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:04 pm

Re: Rust [Official]

Post by Good » Wed May 18, 2016 2:36 am

Can i download rust (last version) for free?

User avatar
AnselmiX3
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 1560
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 5:59 pm
Ingame name: Terence Fowler
Location: Greater Manchester

Re: Rust [Official]

Post by AnselmiX3 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:57 pm

looking for ppl to squad up with

hmu in pms yh

Sed
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 807
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:40 pm
Ingame name: Alan_Fabbro
Location: North America

Re: Rust [Official]

Post by Sed » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:29 pm

AnselmiX3 wrote:looking for ppl to squad up with

hmu in pms yh

You were hit up.

Post Reply

Return to “Indie Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest