More time / weight for /q'ing in RP

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers

FlowN
Almost Human
Almost Human
Ingame name: Daniel Holt

More time / weight for /q'ing in RP

Post by FlowN » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:50 pm

I suggest jailing people for more time or making /q'ing / FC'ing while roleplaying a more serious offense. Too many people do that and they get maximum 2 hours ajail, instead of a 10 hour IC prison sentence or something.

I'm not sure what the fix for that could be. Maybe make it that for two/three or so similar offenses, they get banned or something. It would be great if this would stop.
Last edited by FlowN on Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SENATOR DANIEL BRIAN HOLT - CREATING CHANGE | THE SAN ANDREAS REPUBLICAN PARTY
CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT | COMMUNITY THREAD

knppel_alt
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Totally_Not_Carry

Re: More time / wheight for /q'ing in RP

Post by knppel_alt » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:05 pm

Didn't they announce (or already introduce) a rule change where for such cases the ic prison sentence would also be applied to a character just recently? I might be mixing up things with the huge general discussion thread but I think I read that somewhere in the announcements recently.

FlowN
Almost Human
Almost Human
Ingame name: Daniel Holt

Re: More time / wheight for /q'ing in RP

Post by FlowN » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:32 pm

knppel_alt wrote:Didn't they announce (or already introduce) a rule change where for such cases the ic prison sentence would also be applied to a character just recently? I might be mixing up things with the huge general discussion thread but I think I read that somewhere in the announcements recently.
Even if, people still do it. More should be done.
SENATOR DANIEL BRIAN HOLT - CREATING CHANGE | THE SAN ANDREAS REPUBLICAN PARTY
CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT | COMMUNITY THREAD

SamanthaLSRP
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Ingame name: Samantha_Love

Re: More time / weight for /q'ing in RP

Post by SamanthaLSRP » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:15 pm

Good suggestion, I hate to see when someone do it. It's pathetic.

otter
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: More time / weight for /q'ing in RP

Post by otter » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:13 pm

Punishments are dished out at an admin's discretion. With the recent update to the common courtesy rule:

Code: Select all

[ADD] If you quit or time out during an arrest and don't come back in an attempt to avoid being arrested IC, the charges will be applied to your character with an addition of the "Escape From Custody" charge. When you are punished for quitting or timing out to avoid an arrest, an administrator automatically grants permission to the law enforcer to press charges, even if your name is not ICly known to them.
... one of your issues has been addressed. As far as jail time goes and the repercussions for repeatedly violating server rules, it's up to the handling admin to make a sound judgement.

Return to “Trashed/Old Suggestions”