I'm leaving LSRP.

If you are new / leaving / coming back / going on holiday or whatever, post it in here and ONLY here!

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

thaFearlessOG

I'm leaving LSRP.

Post by thaFearlessOG » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:54 am

So, after taking some time to decide i have chosen to move on from LSRP. If you played with me and want to say some things i will still login on LSRP forums sometines, but never return to the actual game. I played as Tyrese_Sanders, Jafreese_Sanders, Dewayne_Malone, Hakeem_Woods, Jaquan_Hall, and Demaine_Silburn. I was in a big time mafia crew as Dewayne_Malone called T.C.F (The Clech Family) and had some great times with them. I had started to first play back in late 2014 - early 2015 i believe and got banned for the fifth time (lost count) in early 2017. It was a fun experience the first year or so, LSRP is pretty much one of the best if not the best roleplay server on SAMP. However i had lost my taste in the game as time moves foward and after getting banned again i had decided its just best to move on. I will be starting my own youtube channel which will feature a few old moments from when i played, but also some other gameplay as well.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClhR06 ... _fLgnt2WIg

Goodbye and take care.

Airforce!
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: I'm leaving LSRP.

Post by Airforce! » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:19 am

Take care.

Moved to the correct section.

POLICE DETECTIVE I LAURA BENNETT
Police Detective, Major Crimes Division
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Baram
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: StudyAbroad

Re: I'm leaving LSRP.

Post by Baram » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:06 pm

Those names are so familiar to me.
Next time, let meet at basketball court.
you danish Jafreese!
See you later..

-Glenn Kim
  • Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.

___________________________________Baram_Kim Glenn_KimUnknown___________________________________

_________________________________Image________________________________

Return to “I'm new / I'm away / I'm back / I'm leaving”