- Retired Administrator
- Posts: 4104
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 10:29 pm
- Ingame name: Manuel_Varela
Don't really know about GTA going outside of the US. To me, GTA has to be set in an American state somewhere. Rockstar Games traditionally uses other game titles (excluding GTA London), such as Max Payne, to go abroad.
- Posts: 419
- Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:12 am
Balkans ma nigga. Come in fucking Skopje or Kumanovo ma nigga.
- Wannabe Don
- Posts: 4227
- Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:08 pm
- Ingame name: Ray Diaz
- Location: Bucharest - Romania
I'd like a Moscow or some eastern european city. Hell, even a Turkish GTA would be quite cool.
Road cyclist | Snooker fan
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 3584
- Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 9:33 pm
- Ingame name: Travis_Hahn
Just imagine Grand Theft Auto being based in Africa.
- - Gold Member -
- Posts: 1787
- Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:48 am
- Location: alberta, canada
Konichiwa wrote:Just imagine Grand Theft Auto being based in Africa.
I'd play it.
- Posts: 690
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:04 am
- Ingame name: Silvestre Buendia
- Location: Durango, México
Yessss, Vice City.
Ciudad de alacranes.
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:54 pm
I heard that there will be Los Santos and Vice city in gta 6
- Posts: 451
- Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:49 am
- Ingame name: Kathy_Rich
- Location: Toledo Ohio USA
I'd say if the next GTA is outside the US. I'm more than sure it'd be someplace like mexico or anywhere. IMHO, a GTA with an hispanic main character would be different for the series.
AYANE_KORIJOMA Los Santos Roleplay Community member
IN-CHARACTER: Ashley Zachary - Level 28 - Planing to apply for the next SADOC academy.
Kaitlin Baker - level 13 - Freelance Accountant & Chief Financial Officer for Capital Tune FM
OUT OF CHARACTER: LSRP Media Team - LSRP News Team Member - Current article: Meet The Faction SADOJ
Have any questions regarding the news team? Or anything server related? Send me a PM!
- Wannabe Mafia
- Posts: 290
- Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:00 am
- Ingame name: Nunya_Bizness
- Location: United States, Arizona
Anywhere where you drive on the right side of the road is good.
- Posts: 639
- Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 5:18 pm
- Wannabe Don
- Posts: 1164
- Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:43 pm
Vice City would be great.
- LS:RP Tester
- Posts: 5585
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:16 am
- Ingame name: Mirza
- Location: Netherlands
I fully agree with Vice city, c'mon with those Miami bishes n stuff!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests