[Senator G. Poldilotta] Denouncement of Xenophobic [...]

Publications of the Governor's Office, State Legislature, and the Courts.

Moderator: Lead Admins

Wildcat
LS:RP Tester
Ingame name: Ezio Poldilotta

[Senator G. Poldilotta] Denouncement of Xenophobic [...]

Post by Wildcat » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:20 pm

OFFICE OF SENATOR GIOVANNI POLDILOTTA
FIRST DISTRICT OF SAN ANDREAS
SAN ANDREAS SENATE

OCTOBER 25, 2016 - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Senate Majority Leader Poldilotta denounces xenophobic remarks made by Republican lawmaker.

Today, I arrived back in San Andreas after a brief round of radiation treatments. I log onto my computer to see the recent homophobic remarks made by Senator Barney Groener. I was dumbfounded.

It's hard to think that in this country, in the year of 2016, there are still some elected officials who consider homosexuality as a derogatory character trait. Some of my best friends identify in the LGBTQ spectrum. I'll be damned to the gates of hell and back if I don't stand up when I hear outright bigotry from the right flank of the Republican Party.

The GOP needs to denounce Groener's statement, and OFFICIALLY kick him out of their party. They've already said they'll do it, but he's still in there. Unless you want your party to CONTINUE to be associated with regressive social policies and a lack of acceptance of different people, get RID of Barney Groener. It's simple. Or at least it should be in this day and age.

###

Office of Senator Giovanni E. Poldilotta
1st District
SHERIFF EZIO F. POLDILOTTA
LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFFS DEPT
ASSOCIATE JUSTICE BRADLEY S. SHARP
SAN ANDREAS SUPREME COURT
SERGEANT JAMES C. ADKINS
LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFFS DEPT

Return to “SAGOV Press Releases”