[Representative Lorenzo] Standing behind Allegra Nixon

Publications of the Governor's Office, State Legislature, and the Courts.

Moderator: Lead Admins

Superb
Game Administrator
Ingame name: Loay Lorenzo

[Representative Lorenzo] Standing behind Allegra Nixon

Post by Superb » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:01 pm

WHITE SPACE
OFFICE OF REPRESENTATIVE LOAY LORENZO
FOURTH DISTRICT OF SAN ANDREAS
STATE LEGISLATURE OF SAN ANDREAS

SEPTEMBER 26, 2016 - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Lorenzo stands behind Allegra Nixon.
Representative Lorenzo has formally congratulated the mayoral candidate, Allegra Nixon, on making it to the second round of the elections. Lorenzo has also wished her the best through the second round and hopefully an astonishing mayoral term.

Lorenzo encourages the people of Los Santos to stand behind Allegra Nixon through this mayoral elections, and not to vote for the democratic party.

''I encourage the people of our city to stand behind the candidate Allegra Nixon through this mayoral elections, as I've announced before, her manifesto looks promising and it reflects her good intentions behind running for the Mayor. She got what it takes to run this city. I advise the citizens of our beloved city not to do the same mistake for the third time by voting for the democratic party. Two chances and they haven't showed anything but failures, enough is enough.''

Lorenzo has also announced that he won't be running for another term within the legislature, and that he is going back to the City Government on the 1st of October, 2016.

SPACER
SPACER
Representative Loay Lorenzo
4th District of San Andreas
SPACER
###

SPACER

Return to “SAGOV Press Releases”